Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

two brothers juice box pro question

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  goslow 
#1 ·
Bought my 14 fireblade brand new and already had 2 bro jbp and 2 bro silver series carbon slip on. Honda dealer installed it but i have no idea how good the tune is. It runs strong as hell in midrange but feels like it could use a boost up past 10,000 rpm. I know all about the usdm timing restrictions so i also added a z bomb and pair block offs and intake flappers deleted. Do the 12' up have a speed limiter or something? Does it sound like i need to add fuel somewhere?Thanks for advice in advance

#4 ·
Thanks for the speedy replies fellas! Yes its from southern. I havent been able to find solid evidence to conclude whether or not i can run an auto tune module with juice box. I imagine u can since they all hook up about the same and do similar jobs. I will try adding some fuel up top i may not have turned it up enough when i did the z bomb.

#8 ·
Yeah i seen that on their site it says they no longer sell it but still support and back it up or some crap. Thanks a ton for taking the time to reply to the noobness! I will definitely look into a reflash. I wont ask any more of this thread but anyone can feel free to chime in with info on a reputable company to perform a reflash for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.