Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Arrow GP2 slip-on

86K views 327 replies 94 participants last post by  jackgraves4619 
#1 ·
Just installed this a couple weeks ago. Its a great pipe, sounds excellent (not raspy at all), and fits great...you need a new OEM exhaust gasket to put on the collector before you slip this on otherwise it fits a bit loose.

Got it from http://www.motovationusa.com/mvstore/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=1003 for $399

I was in the market for a slip-on but not for the price most of the other ones are going for. I really like the mid mount annd that it is made of titanium. Welds look great and it was extremely easy to install. Shaved off a ton of weight. Yes it does leave that gap where the stock pipe came off but I have a hotbodies one piece lower on the way to fill it. Overall, very happy with the pipe, quality, sound, and fitment. Feel free to ask any questions....I havent seen anyone around with this pipe on the new 1KRRs yet.

By ballermjk at 2011-03-23

By ballermjk at 2011-03-23

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks awesome!!

I had seen that pipe online somewhere but never found anyone in person with it, but i love it.

Its very motogp style and io LOVE motogp style :D

#6 ·
Nice...matches your bike perfect. Looks just like the Mpg Growler just Ti..any significant difference over the mpg?

#122 ·
not sure on MPG yet....havent ridden it enough to figure it out. First ride of the season last week and I hit a pothole the size of Obama's ego :th_SmlyROFL::th_SmlyROFL::th_SmlyROFL::th_SmlyROFL::th_SmlyROFL:

Holy $hit that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!!! Sorry about the wheel though. And love the pipe, Congrats!!! Does anyone have pics of the steps involved in removing the passenger pegs? Why is it such a pain? When I'm able to get this bike next year I was going to remove them but now I'm having second thoughts.

#104 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.