Two Brothers Slip-on Sound Clip - Page 3 : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by f211s View Post
2bros only makes sound, but NOT MUCH POWER is gained. a real performance exhaust like Akrapovic, Sato, Arata, Ladybird makes REAL performance gains while still being loud with a beautiful sound. facts are facts. but to each his own, i wont hate on anyone that puts a two bros pipe on; it sounds nice and loud, but i rather make more power than noise. and my arata is loud as hell especially at WOT
Here we go...what pipe out there makes a drastic amount of "power" if you think your slip on is going to produce 10 hp then you need to stick with watching cartoons on Saturday. The claims all the aftermarket pud companys make are bs to start with. If it made a nice gain in torque then it might be worth even talking about. OP made a clip of the sound difference. If common sense plays a part in a forum then most of you might understand that the muffler determins the tune note wise and output level of the engine. Get off that this or that is junk because a real Poser calls another dudes bike a POS over a part he dislikes. If you don't like people who like this or that and are trying to find people with a simular interest then stay the fuck off the post they make. As far as HP tards on here do you think 2 or 3 HP if possible out of a pipe is going to be something you can feel much less bragg about? If we all had bikes with the same parts on them then it would be pointless to even be in a group to discuss different things.
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RConrad1976 View Post
Here we go...what pipe out there makes a drastic amount of "power" if you think your slip on is going to produce 10 hp then you need to stick with watching cartoons on Saturday. The claims all the aftermarket pud companys make are bs to start with. If it made a nice gain in torque then it might be worth even talking about. OP made a clip of the sound difference. If common sense plays a part in a forum then most of you might understand that the muffler determins the tune note wise and output level of the engine. Get off that this or that is junk because a real Poser calls another dudes bike a POS over a part he dislikes. If you don't like people who like this or that and are trying to find people with a simular interest then stay the fuck off the post they make. As far as HP tards on here do you think 2 or 3 HP if possible out of a pipe is going to be something you can feel much less bragg about? If we all had bikes with the same parts on them then it would be pointless to even be in a group to discuss different things.

+1

Gone, but not forgotten,
2008 Honda CBR1000RR
GligorovDimce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:34 AM   #23

Quote:
+2 I think you nailed it.
m00re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #24

Quote:
i think you either misread or misunderstood my post. I clearly said that I dont and wont hate on anyone putting a 2bros pipe on, It does sound nice and loud! But I was also replying to some posts claiming that the twobros is "ghetto or cheap crap" which i dont agree with; it may not be the best but its better then stock. I never called anyones bike or parts on their bike a POS, i am not that type of person. I just stated some exhausts that do make more hp then the said 2bros. I made about 12hp out of my Arata which is 7-8% in hp gain over stock, i would say that is a "drastic" improvement.
-BMC Race Filter
-Power Commander V
-Carrozzeria VTrack
-Vortex Rear Sets
-JPR Levers
-Spiegler SS Brake & Clutch Lines
-Vesrah RJL Pads
-Puig Racing Screen
-Ballistic Evo2
-Sargent Seat
-5K HID
f211s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:11 PM   #25

2 bros is junk. All it is good for is making noise. You will not see the some gains from it as you would a quality exhaust. Believe it or not, the high dollar exhausts are engineered for maximum gains at different points in the power band.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 11-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #26
Qvo

I still want 2 bro.
Qvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:18 AM   #27

Pipe sounds good but u won't find a lot of guys that like two bros around here, build quality just isn't on par with the bigboy manufacturers but who cares as long as u like it
RC-DEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #28

Okay from what exhaust you can get more horsepower???

Gone, but not forgotten,
2008 Honda CBR1000RR
Old 11-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GligorovDimce View Post
Okay from what exhaust you can get more horsepower???
If you don't mind the old school bazooka can, Nojima full ti systems are supposed to be teh awsumes.

http://img.1000rr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66866

Old 11-11-2012, 06:31 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by d207gp View Post
If you don't mind the old school bazooka can, Nojima full ti systems are supposed to be teh awsumes.

http://img.1000rr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66866

Yu are right its a can, and doesnt look good.
The stock exhaust has the best look,for me, but sounds its bad and its heavy.

Gone, but not forgotten,
2008 Honda CBR1000RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement