Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Slip on Suggestions

4K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  WC1000rr 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone

I am sure that this has been asked before but with all of my research I can not find what I am looking for..

I am looking for a new slip on for my 06 1k currently I am using the yoshi rs5 slip on it is a nice pipe how ever it is not deep enough for me I dont want it louder just deeper..

I so far have come up with these options..

opt 1 Hotbodies undertail exhaust (hard to get)

opt 2 D&D Exhaust (what I have read is very loud)

opt 3 Shark dual can (can't find much on them)

opt 4 Make a dual exit (not that easy)

If anyone has any other suggestions I am open to hear them all if anyone is selling any of the above mentioned exhaust speak up :thumbsup:

Thanks Everyone

P.S Will a slip on from a 600 fit the 1k speaking of the Hotbodies??

See less See more
#5 ·
My biased comment...AKRAPOVIC all the way

#6 ·
Thanks for the comments i will look into those slip on's and TYSTYX yes i am Fucking serious you say ride the bike well i ride this bike 24/7 rain,hail or shine in 6 weeks i have done over 6thousand kms don't you think this let's me chose a pipe that i am happy with and enjoy the sound of my bike if you don't like the thread then DO NOT post......

#7 ·
Lmfao 3728 miles bud I but 3k in 1 month hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#11 · (Edited)
Slip on suggestions

[/QUOTE]
Lmfao 3728 miles bud I but 3k in 1 month hahahah

Thats a lot of riding bud i would like to know are you running the stock seat?

Thanks captn your right..

1320Whtrex I wont ask how you know lol i am sure i can guess i would like to know tho do the 600's use the same mounting reason for asking i have found the Hotbodies undertail and exhaust for the 600 so wondering if it will work..

jamin466 thanks bud your not the first to say that exhaust sounds great....

#12 · (Edited)
Yes it's a stock seat ;)

And my buddies ride canyons a lot so I'm always moving around on my seat so I'm never really complacent on the seat.

#15 ·
So with a lot more research I have found that I really like the hyperflo exhaust the price is up there tho.. I am now thinking why spend so much on a slip on when I could get a full yoshi system for around the same price then a power commander for a little extra I think this might be a better way to go...

#16 ·
I just purchased an Arrow GP2 Brass instrument Auto part Tuba Automotive exhaust Exhaust system
just waiting impatiently for my bike to get back from the shop so I can ship my M4 to a member on here in OK then mount this sexy mutha!

#17 ·
I have 4 close friends with 2008-11 cbr 1000s and their exhausts are...
1) Some Ghetto Crome POS.
2) Jardine RT-5 I think it's called, anyways it looks real nice but I like a little deeper growl
3) 2Blowz I hate it, that is all lol!!
4) M4 it sounds good.
5) is mine soon to be mounted Arrow GP2 I've seen videos of fly bys and it just sound like total carnage, my M4 I sold because a buddy of mine got the same bike as me and then went out and purchased the same exhaust... And now is looking to get the same helmet!!! Good thing he can't find it or afford it ;) freakin copy cat!! Hahha

2 of them are creepers on this site lol and haven't made an account!! If you 2 see this! Make the leap! It's free if your a broke ass...Mike & Tory I'm talkin to you guys LMAO

#19 ·
It's for an 08-11 but I got an M4 pic for the year your asking Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Mode of transport Automotive exterior
Auto part Automotive exhaust Muffler Exhaust system Automotive exterior

#21 ·
#22 ·
Now I have to decied on what system since all the full systems I have found and not a dual exit dual tip like the hyperflo I might have to mix and match to get what I want then it's the easy stuff air filters power commander and our fav part the dyno lol....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.