LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #11

U want to sell the afm

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Flatblkblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 02:24 AM   #12

Get the Bazzaz, the Zafm takes a little bit of learning but once you get the hang of it, it works great! Is it better than a custom tune? No, but if you are tracking your bike it will help modify your tune to different conditions. Even if you don't have a custom tune, you can work to get really nice fueling and throttle response. I love everything Bazzaz makes with the exception of the QS, the TC is awesome and easy to create custom maps with...
CCS #33
CQC Motorsports
2011 CCS Midwest Rookies Cup GTO #1
mtmansl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:04 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmansl View Post
Get the Bazzaz, the Zafm takes a little bit of learning but once you get the hang of it, it works great! Is it better than a custom tune? No, but if you are tracking your bike it will help modify your tune to different conditions. Even if you don't have a custom tune, you can work to get really nice fueling and throttle response. I love everything Bazzaz makes with the exception of the QS, the TC is awesome and easy to create custom maps with...

Thanks all for your replies!!! Wow overwhelming love for the bazzaz!!!
I guess I nosed to save a little more.....

You mentioned about the QS?? It doesn't work wel?? I really do want it. Does it have issues or you have to play around with the adjustments all the time???
VasRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatblkblade View Post
U want to sell the afm

i think ill hang onto the afm, but i have a zfi for 08 1000rr that will be for sale in 3 days once my 60 days is over
RC-DEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:47 PM   #15

Well if u want to sell the Afm ill buy

Flatblkblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:18 AM   #16
Lifetime Premium

The secondary fuel module on the PCV...does it require a different map once hooked if you're already running one with a regular PCV(4 injectors)..?

‎"What can you ever really know of other people's souls—of their temptations, their opportunities, their struggles? One soul in the whole creation you do know: and it is the only one whose fate is placed in your hands."

"The only people who achieve much are those who want knowledge so badly that they seek it while the conditions are still unfavorable."
~ The Weight of Glory
Visionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:25 AM   #17
Lifetime Premium

Ignore my last comment...it seems like the secondary fuel module is way too extreme and unnecessary with the mods i currently have on..

‎"What can you ever really know of other people's souls—of their temptations, their opportunities, their struggles? One soul in the whole creation you do know: and it is the only one whose fate is placed in your hands."

"The only people who achieve much are those who want knowledge so badly that they seek it while the conditions are still unfavorable."
~ The Weight of Glory
Visionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:14 AM   #18

What are the price differences? Retail? I imagine there are more Dynojets on the market used, too. The Bazzazz seems to be the choice of the racers, Dynojet more for the streeters...
fuzzbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:35 PM   #19

Just my $.02 here.
I prefer Bazzaz. I have the complete set up (Fuel management, quick shift, traction control, auto tune, Z-Bomb, etc.). I’ve found that everything works very well. Kind of a bitch to install it all but not too bad. I’ve not had any issues with the quick shift or any of it as others pointed out. In fact, it sold me on a quick shifter; it is so smooth and did help my lap times. I’ll never be without one again. I also find that their software is really easy to use.
Now, I haven’t used the Dynojet stuff for several years so I’m sure their software is better than in the past. It’s just my opinion that when I had a question on anything Bazzaz I could easily find an instructional video or just call them or post to their web site. I had quick replies. Customer service, I found, to be very good overall. I have no complaints with Bazzaz.
jmjenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:50 PM   #20

What's the price difference between Bazzazz and Dynojet (latest models comparatively)?
fuzzbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement