Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

The 2015 CBR 1000RR and Repsol is HERE!

15K views 61 replies 41 participants last post by  Loveriding 
#1 ·
#40 ·
Yep, the GSXR is still a good bike but hasn't changed much since 2009, seven years with no real updates is a long time and relegates it to the very back of the pack. The game has clearly changed and Suzuki and Honda both need to up the ante. If I were in the market for a new bike right now, the new Panigale 1299 and 2015 BMW S1000RR would top my list. The BMW is the safe choice but I find it a bit banal, the 1299 looks like an exciting ride and the one I'd probably choose.

#12 ·
That is disappointing. Not that I am in the market for a new bike but I hate seeing Honda at the back of the pack for comparison rides! The same nice things will be said...fit and finish is great blah..blah...blah. Come on Honda! Get with it and flex your muscle a little. Bring a bike that blows everyone out of the water that is within reason $$$.

#22 ·
"You do know that the average non-riding female wouldn't know the difference between a shiny new 2015 CBR1K and a crust old Katana, right? " - d207gp

Knowing the difference between the bikes, and knowing which looks better are two different things. Even a your average Girl on the street can tell which LOOKS better. And C'mon....a Katana?! ANYTHING looks better than a katana!

#23 ·
You people who keep crying for Honda to do something, just need to wait one more year.

If Honda doesn't have a solid response to the competition by 2016, THEN YOU CAN COMPLAIN.

Honda isn't doing shit for 2015, and we all know that already.
Are you guys itching to buy a brand new bike RIGHT NOW? You can't wait one more year?

:beat:

#25 ·
I've never been an R1 fan but that new 2015 R1 is SICK. 2015 BMW S1000rr may be great but it looks worst than ever, imo. I was actually a fan of the asymmetrical design on the 11-14 models but the new headlights are slightly different and don't flow with the body, new color schemes are wack too. Kawi H2 looks too sci-fi.

I have a feeling Honda is cooking up something great, will be worth the wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.