Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Rearsets: Suggestions?

1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Nikofab 
#1 ·
Hi Gang,

I've begun working on doing some slight customization of my '11 CBR. I will be accenting the bike with blue anodized parts. I'm trying to find QUALITY replacement rearsets in blue. I've seen all of the nice sets from Woodcraft, Vortex, Attack Racing, etc. But none of them are offered in blue...as far as what I've been able to find. The only blue ones I can find are China/Ebay ones, which I'd like to steer away from (unless any of you have good experience with one of them).

Any advice, info, and feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,
Nick

#5 ·
VHT doesn't carry a blue that matches blue anodizing (that I can find anyway). If I can't find them, I'll anodize my stock rearsets...just wanted to see if there was an option already out there. Thanks for looking out.

#11 ·
If you just want the color, just rattle can it, or if you want to pay more and anodize it, but that will fade, quicker than you think.

And yes, I'm not XY, but I don't expect folks on a car or moto forum to know that, lol.

#12 ·
My apologies for the chromosomal confusion...I'm new here lol. But thanks again for the VHT suggestion...we'll see how they turn out. If I don't like it, there's always the Vortech option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.