Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Suicide Awareness

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  300kismygoal 
#1 ·
#4 ·
My uncle was in desert storm and I remember when he got suicidal. It was ruff. I was really young and still to this day he sometimes starts yelling and screaming in his sleep. The cool part though is he still has his pistol he went with. He has told me some stories I will never forget. Can't imagine actually living those stories. Thank everybody who has served our country and RIP for who passed serving our country.

#5 ·
My deepest regrets and condolences for the loved ones, family and friends. I have my scars and issues but I am thankful I made it back relatively ok, I think, lol. I know too many that didn't and I wished I could have done more. But keep strong brother. Mourn, but then celebrate his life, don't let his passing crush you. He wouldn't want you to.

#9 ·
Very sorry for your loss buddy. You hang in there OK! They give these solders all sorts of training and tell them to watch out for each other and report anything you see but will not fix the root cause of the problem. That is very sad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.