Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Retro painted fairings on a 08-11 from a 93-96 900rr

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  DaRooster 
#1 ·
Personally I'm in love with the flashy 90s paint schemes and their bright colors. Id love to own a clean 900rr but they're impossible to find in decent shape. So heres my question: Could I get a regular set of fairings for my 2010 and have someone replicate this paint scheme? Any idea how much it would be or who could do it? Please let me know. Thanks.

Paint Scheme:
http://www.bikez.com/pictures/honda...rr fireblade_Submitted by anonymous user..jpg

#5 ·
I have not looked for a while but i think auctmarts or something like that does request and it does not increas price. check out ebay for auctmarts(not sure if thats the company) and send them a msg and see. I looked a while ago when I was going to castrol racing on my old rc51 and its was 600 full set shipped to the states but that was years ago

#6 ·
auctmarts dose do requests, a lot of people use them for custom jobs when they need racing fairings

#9 ·
Custom vinyl wraps are around 7 to 800 bucks. I looked into them for my Rc51. I love the 900rr and a few years back there was an article I think I was called down but not out and it compared the 900rr to the new big 4 liter bikes R1, CBR1000rr, GSXR1000 and the ZX10. The article basically said even tho it's down on power it is still a contender because of the phenomenal handling of the bike. I will tell you I have a nicely modded 99 900rr and I ask myself every time I ride it why did I waste 12k on my 09 1000RR. My first was a 92 red white and blue model. I loved that bike ( not as much as my hurricane 1000F )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.