Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

anyone here have highligher or neon colored wheels?

27K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  slothman 
#1 ·
I'm about to get ballsy with my wheel powder coat. I've seen alot of white, Repsol Orange, purple etc; but does anyone here have any neon colors? if you do please post up a picture or two to help me get an idea of what im about to do... just to give you an idea of what im about to do once i get my freshly painted fairings back on my baby

just wanted to be a lil different bike-wise

See less See more
#4 ·
That would go good with the telfonica fairing set up !!! sick !!!

scroll down and ck the pic http://www.1000rr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16383
also http://www.1000rr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25043

Either neon yellow or green ! Whos got the photo shop so we can see how the rims look on the bike !!! .. Maybe post this in the videos & pictures im sure someone there will be able to do the photoshop for ya ! Now I am a byte curious also because i have a spare set of rims just waiting for PC !!!

#5 ·
Up2DTime- i am bro, my powder for the powder coat came in and my fairings are now painted white. all im waiting on is some tires, barings, and my buddy is just itching to throw on some vinyl.

#7 ·
well here's the bike in a toyota pearl white
[/IMG]

and here's the highlighter yellow i ordered, it wont go on the wheels till i get new tires in.. the color is ALOT brighter in person
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

#9 ·
2thDr- dang im pumped to finally get my wheels done and wrap it in vinyl.. thanks for the picture

#15 ·
not yet, im dropping off my wheels for powder coating tomorrow, and i wont gget them on the bike till i get from work in 8 days.. i will undate though

#19 ·
sorry for being out of it, but I have been away for work.. so here she is, the vinyl wont be done till next month due to the wheels needing to get re-coated, the color is blotching orange for some reason. let me know what you guys think so far

#34 ·
#21 ·
^^ the highlighter is actually ALOT brighter in person.

#22 ·
CBRnation... I dig the highlighter wheels w/ the all white fairings!!

Just a question man... after looking at your previous lists of bikes... have you considered investing in a garage or something to lock that baby up? Just hate to see you put all this work into it and then have another bike stolen.

#25 ·
^^ yeah my phone sucks for pictures

#26 ·
Like it the white was really "loud" I think it would look amazing....maybe a few accents....I would imagine it look bad ass in person I've had a Pearl white yota, and you said the chartreuse is brighter in person ....I feel that the pics don't do it justice

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#31 ·
#29 ·
bwahahahahaa!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.