Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Got my new fairings from Auctmarts

9K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  auctmarts 
#1 ·
I ordered a new set of fairings from Auctmarts a couple weeks ago. They arrived on Monday (it only took the weekend to ship - very fast), and they look fantastic. The color and finish are excellent, the bike really looks great.

The fit took a bit of work - we had to drill a couple holes to make things fit right, but it wasn't too bad.

In addition to a full street set, Auctmarts also made a race front and tail for me - which I currently have on (man taking off the headlights assembly makes the bike so much lighter!). The tail actually allows for a tail light, so I don't have to swap it out when switching back to street - just the front.

I am very happy with the result. Here are some pictures.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
I'm assuming that the mid/lower is from your street set, not your race set?

Looks nice.
Thanks! Yup that's regular street mid/lowers. I need to have another part made with a full belly pan.

Another pic from the track day.

Attachments

#13 ·
Did you remove your headlights assembly? Switching back and forth for me is actually pretty painful, because I took out my entire headlights assembly for the race front. The fairing doesn't fit otherwise. But on the plus side, headlights are heavy, so this saves some weight, quite a bit actually.

I am planning to put up some fog lights for street use, to make it street legal.

#15 ·
Headlights come off with street fairing, then just bolt up race front. I already had a bank angle sensor spare so no need to remove lights.

#20 ·
I know you can look up parts for your bike on ronayers.com or you can go the super easy and best way...call Brad at supperbikesupply.com

#29 ·

We just launched our new tablet Version web site and good for the customer using the mobile photo to using it,

and we are now in some promotion and please visit our web site​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.