CBR Fireblade 2008 final question! - Page 3 - Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 22 Old 11-08-2012, 06:09 AM
Originally Posted by buddy13 View Post
I am located in Malta (EU) and any bike imported will be subjected to taxes which would make the cost prohibitive ...
Okay, i am from Macedonia, and now go and get that bike and i am waiting pictures.ok?

2013 Suzuki Hayabusa Limited Edition

Gone, but not forgotten,
2008 Honda CBR1000RR
Sponsored Links
post #22 of 22 Old 11-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by DickBlazer View Post
A lot of guys are very bitter about this oil burning issue. If you ask on here you will usually get a ton of negativity about it. Almost every high performance (or average for that matter) vehicle I've owned has at least used some oil. The 08 I owned burned some I guess. Just check the f$ckin oil and you'll be fine. A lot of bikes use very little oil but a lot of bikes don't have the qualities the Honda has either. The kawi will be a disappointment if you ride mainly street. Trust me.

Has the oil burning issue actually been shown to be the definite cause of any issues with the bike? I've seen no one with that proof. Running it out of oil is probably all you need to worry about.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page