2012 HRC Clutch Vibration - Page 3 - Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 23 Old 11-11-2012, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
LOL...Very true Sam very true.
Sponsored Links
post #22 of 23 Old 11-11-2012, 11:31 AM
yeah, my 2012 does that, but not sure if it is like yours? I think it is a matter of perception too...you might tune into that vibration and say, "wtf"? and I might not even notice...just blend in with all the other vibration that motor making. Thing is you got on your buddies and his was doing the exact same thing, so prob same thing as all others and there is nothing abnormal about yours? prob just tripping....there are things spinning inside your motor and mechanisms etc and when you have clutch engaged in nuetral, there is prob a deal going on where its loose or something?...Ive experienced that on different bikes. Man i love my bike and think it is freakn awesome!! it is everything...performance, comfort, style, price...it is incredible to me. most bad a#$ thing ive ever owned or borrowed. Dude, if it has some issue, as long as not something horrible like gear strips or valves knock...then im gonna look over it cause im gonna look at everything they got right. man, i put aftermarket rear sets on my bike cause the shifter had a lot of play in it and when I took off stock parts i was amazed at how cheap they were. i was a little disappointed that they thought that play was acceptable. i stepted on that shifter hard enough, i could bend it or snap it off. I could almost bend rear sets with my hands. Thing is..I fixed that and now perfect. I know they cut cornners to save cost, ect. I gotta check on that oil burning thing....cause im not one to check the oil all the time....I will check on that for you...? I would want to know too. Anyway enjoy your bik....you can always find something wrong if you look hard enough. that goes with anything or anybody....if you look for the flaws, you will find them.
post #23 of 23 Old 11-13-2012, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
Thanks guys and you are right Gordo if you look hard enough you can find flaws in anything.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page