What do you do when... - Page 4 : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 11:45 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDude_1 View Post
thats fucking retarded.
you flick the safety off when drawing... if your pulling out your handgun, you damn well better be ready to use it.

not to mention, most of the people here probably dont even have safetys...
My Ruger mouse gun does not have a safety.
boscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #32

I had some drunk girl sit on my bike one night while her bf took a pic. I wasn't too pleased, but I didn't hit the dude. I threatened him a bit and mouthed a bit, but I'm not about to suplex a broad off my bike. That was why I threatened her accomplice. Non bike riders were with me and said "why are you so pissed?" I said you lock the doors on your car, right? Do you own a convertible? Some asshat parks his convertible Ferrari or whatever with the top down, so I plop my sweaty ass in the seat because, ya know, the street is the new car showroom. Idiots
drkangel3991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:14 PM   #33

If I EVER caught a stranger sitting on my bike.......I'm not sure what I would do. Obviously I would be pissed, but as long as there is no damage from the retard scraping his foot on the tail section, I'm not sure if it justifies and ashhwhooping.....depending on the guy's attitude. If the guy is real appologetic and fairly nice for a retard, then I'd probably just bitch him out for a while. If he got snoody or acted like a dick in the tiniest way, Im pretty sure he would get drop-kicked or punched in the throat. If the guy was not alone, then I'd be pulling, safety off. Hopefully they would just take off running. I know you guys say not to pull unless you are GOING to shoot. I say dont pull unless you are READY to shoot. I dont want to kill anyone who isnt threatening my life or a loved one's life, but if there is more than one guy near my bike (even though I dont want o kill the guys) I damn sure am not going to let them get the draw on me.
singals/undertail/doublebubble/stompgrip/yadayada
head and cam work comming soon
KNEEDRAG05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:43 PM   #34

Scorpio Perimeter Sensor = Peace of mind
SamRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:29 PM   #35
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamRR View Post
Scorpio Perimeter Sensor = Peace of mind
Whoa..now that looks legit.. definitely looking into it

‎"What can you ever really know of other people's souls—of their temptations, their opportunities, their struggles? One soul in the whole creation you do know: and it is the only one whose fate is placed in your hands."

"The only people who achieve much are those who want knowledge so badly that they seek it while the conditions are still unfavorable."
~ The Weight of Glory
Visionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #36

If it's a girl, I'll let it be, a dude, I'd just say please get off my bike...

But to fight and start arguing over the shit, it's not even worth it.. I'm sure we've all leaned on, place a drink on, put your foot on someones bumper and tie your shoe before without being punched in the face..... It's not that serious.
1320Whtrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #37

Lol lots of tuff guys up in here..."I would kick/shoot/punch (donkey at that...wtf)/Chuck Norris/etc. that mofo right off the seat so hard, he'd wake up in a different area code!"

You never know just who it is you're tangling with. Sure, could be some average joe who may be drunk, could be a thief scoping a potential mark...or it could be a recently released felon who's one cunt-hair away from a meltdown and could care less if he heads back to the Big House or not. What I'm saying is to assess the situation and exercise a little bit of civility and caution. It may be hard to do in the heat of the moment (God knows I've found a random person sitting on my bike, and had to take a deep breath before saying something), but in the end the situation can be defused without drama.

Just sayin'.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:18 PM   #38
Huge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d207gp View Post
Lol lots of tuff guys up in here..."I would kick/shoot/punch (donkey at that...wtf)/Chuck Norris/etc. that mofo right off the seat so hard, he'd wake up in a different area code!"

You never know just who it is you're tangling with. Sure, could be some average joe who may be drunk, could be a thief scoping a potential mark...or it could be a recently released felon who's one cunt-hair away from a meltdown and could care less if he heads back to the Big House or not. What I'm saying is to assess the situation and exercise a little bit of civility and caution. It may be hard to do in the heat of the moment (God knows I've found a random person sitting on my bike, and had to take a deep breath before saying something), but in the end the situation can be defused without drama.

Just sayin'.

OOOOOR use absolute aggression to the point where it doesnt matter if they're a father raper hell bent on taking out his frustrations on your angus beef.

MrDude_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #39
Pimpin Aint Easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDude_1 View Post
walk up to their girlfriend and grab her ass.

then tell him, you weren't going to ride her, you just wanted to get a feel for it.
I would have done this and then beat the shit out of him.

07 CBR1000RR - Luvn the Red Light District!
05 ZX6RR - I bleed GREEN!
01 748 Duc - Gotta love the sound of a V-Twin!
89 EX500 Ninja - 13 years ago this bike was alot of fun
The Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #40
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by d207gp View Post

Just sayin'.
LOL well put brother

‎"What can you ever really know of other people's souls—of their temptations, their opportunities, their struggles? One soul in the whole creation you do know: and it is the only one whose fate is placed in your hands."

"The only people who achieve much are those who want knowledge so badly that they seek it while the conditions are still unfavorable."
~ The Weight of Glory
Visionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement