Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

2007 vs. 2008

5K views 41 replies 24 participants last post by  Madness 
#1 ·
So, what do you guys think? which is better the 06-07 or the 08-11?

#8 ·
I have a 2007 and im totally in love with her, and i've also taken my friends 2009 for a spin...i gotta say the 2009 has a better feel...my conclusion is that after 2 years im going to get myself the newest model.

#11 ·
I've been looking for an 07 for exactly two months now with no luck, 08's keep popping up for sale, felt tempted when I saw this one for sale:

But I'm back on the 07, it just looks so friggin perfect to me!

I basically chose the Honda purely for it's looks, otherwise I would've had a year of riding experience under my belt by now!

I mean just look at how awesome this looks!

If only it was easy to just get both :D

#25 ·
from a point of performance get the latest model, if you want looks then the 07 is the obvious choice.

#27 ·
It's like that everywhere, GSXR's are a dime a dozen, you really need to look hard to find a good Fireblade. It took me 5 months to find the bike I wanted. Just keep cool, the cold weather brings with it great used bike prices.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#28 ·
Actually over here better prices come out in the summer, though not as it used to as far as I can tell, I'm from Bahrain and winter is the biking season, yet more and more people are starting to ride all year long, so prices don't fluctuate much anymore, either way if I find the perfect bike, I'm more than willing to pay over the market price.

#29 ·
What type of street bikes do you mostly see out there? When I was in India earlier this year it was all pretty much 250cc and under.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#33 ·
Am i the only one thats a fan of a nice booty ;) ive also noticed most ducati's seem to have big boots :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.