first wreck - Page 3 : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #21

Sorry to hear that but glad you're ok, do you have any pics of the bike?
Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhuffman View Post
dimce: idk how it is up there but down here when there is an accident they put down this real fine sand with a bunch of little pebbles in it to soak up oil in gas.. well when there is normally a thin layer of it its no problem to go thru it, well there was some in the middle of the turn all the way across my lane and little did i know there was a dip in the road that went all the way across both lanes and about a foot wide and 3'' deep where they ran something over the road and that dip was compleatly full of the stuff and i went over it no gas or brake and the back just looped out and i layed her down and the tires started to grab so i just let go and slid away and the tires caught and rolled over to the other side and it smashed up both sides..
I am really sorry to hear that mister.hope you will fix her up soon and i am waiting pictures!

Gone, but not forgotten,
2008 Honda CBR1000RR
GligorovDimce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:31 PM   #23
meowwww!

they will be up tonight!!!
mhuffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:48 PM   #24

Quote:
topher: how is the fitment of your china specials? would you get another set?

i have read mixed reveiws most good though all i really need faring wise is the front and rear fairings. the right mid has some rash not to bad or deep i could fill it and the left mid is fine it snapped the frame slider off and some how didnt mess up the fairing at all idk how but the front and back are garbage now

it would be the same price to get those two used oem as it would be to get a china set and then i still have to get my whole bike painted
Sorry, Just saw this. They fit surprisingly well. They came from auctmarts. You do have to be very careful when taking them on and off. They are not as flexible or strong as oem for sure. The little tabs break really easily. I don't ride on the street anymore, but if I did, I would definitely consider another set at some point. Check out my for sale thread and there are pictures of my bike with the auctmarts set installed.
Topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:29 AM   #25
meowwww!

well my friend runs parts at a dealer and is hooking me up with oem and my friend kenny is a ba painter and he is going to paint it
Old 12-01-2012, 07:40 AM   #26

Quote:
well my friend runs parts at a dealer and is hooking me up with oem and my friend kenny is a ba painter and he is going to paint it
Cool... It's always nice to have friends in the right places. Some of the chinese stuff is pretty decent and looks great, but nothing fits like oem.
Topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:16 PM   #27

did you got the new parts?

Gone, but not forgotten,
2008 Honda CBR1000RR
GligorovDimce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #28
meowwww!

no i have to wait until i get payed if i dont have enought after i get payed thursday it will be atleast another 2 weeks
Old 12-03-2012, 01:04 AM   #29
meowwww!

Pics on first post!
Old 12-03-2012, 01:11 AM   #30
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Pics on first post!
Dang, she doesn't look that bad to be honest...at least you're able to see all the damages (hopefully no hidden ones)...Good luck with the repair champ

‎"What can you ever really know of other people's soulsof their temptations, their opportunities, their struggles? One soul in the whole creation you do know: and it is the only one whose fate is placed in your hands."

"The only people who achieve much are those who want knowledge so badly that they seek it while the conditions are still unfavorable."
~ The Weight of Glory
Visionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement