Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

2013 Repsol cbr1000rr

10K views 80 replies 23 participants last post by  D0minate 
#1 ·
order mine today can wait for spring

#40 ·
Wholesale is around 10,800 .. That's $3k off MSRP. I call complete b.s to your $3,800 off MSRP. THat's not wholesale price. THat's selling a bike at a loss. I got the complete breakdown of pricing when I bought my blade and $10.8 was just about right at 'wholesale'. That's on a 12' and the prices have gone up since. 2013 for $10k = lie. Post up the sales slip minus info on the dealer, VIN, and your personal info. Otherwise, GTFO. LOL

#41 ·
Yea, its $10,900 is what i will end up paying for it. And actually the dealership makes $50 profit on every bike they sell..yep u read that right. They don't sell at msrp..never have for over 50 years.. I will show you my sales slip when i get it, then you can slap ur self lol.. cuz im not a liar bro. I will post a screenshot of what ill be paying or close to it..

#42 ·
$10,900 sounds a lot more like it. If your sales slip rings up to that, that's what a bunch of people have paid and that's not $10k. I paid this $10,900 + convenience local pickup.
I don't care what relationship you have, no one is selling you a bike at a loss. :thefinger:

Unless of course your 'special' relationship is : :love031:.
:th_SmlyROFL:

#45 ·
Wow!!! i payed 9k out the door for my 2007 (including licensing and registration) , and it had 350miles when i got it...nice steal...

#78 ·
Very nice colour actually, great bike all round, just so nimble, light, great handling, excellent power dilivery through all gears. Very easy to control, easy to stop.

Power is there when you need it, it was great, when I wanted to ovetake...well..it just happened very quickly...

Like I said, I can't wait to get mine next week. I might even start the thread now listing all the accessories I am getting. Then all I have to do is put up photos..

#79 ·
Do that man. Im like chomping at the bits to go get mine and order all of my accessories. Im not gonna go overboard starting off, just the essentials. Seat Cowl, E -cushion seat, windscreen, integrated smoked tail light, fender eliminator, and full or slip on exhaust , i havent decided yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.