El Paso Repsol owners - Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 12-12-2012, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
TYSTYX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Posts: 2,780
El Paso Repsol owners

This is for whoever rides the 04-07 Repsol with the gutted canister with no end cap... You know who you are .... You ride like a fucking tool and you're lucky I didn't accidently take you out when you made that stupid ass move to get around my car. If I hadn't slammed my brakes you would be in the hospital right now. Stupid fuck.

Sent from my M886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

My drinking team has a racing problem !!
TYSTYX is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 Old 12-13-2012, 11:36 AM
thread killer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 340
Now that's the proper use of the forum !! And well said.

somebody has to be last and I'm good at it
ardenkent is offline  
post #3 of 15 Old 12-13-2012, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
TYSTYX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Posts: 2,780
I call it like I see it. Maybe this idiot is on the forum, and maybe the next time he decides to do stupid shit he'll remember my post, and just maybe the life he saves will be his own.

Sent from my M886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

My drinking team has a racing problem !!
TYSTYX is offline  
post #4 of 15 Old 12-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Beantown Member
 
Miked617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 650
Pics? Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

98 Honda CBR 600F3 (Sold)
06 Honda CBR 1000RR (Sold)
13 Honda CBR 1000RR
Miked617 is online now  
post #5 of 15 Old 12-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Sixty Four D Driver
 
johnnychimpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Killeen, TX
Posts: 345
Haha! I doubt he is on the forums. Not many people that ride check these things.

I drive Sixty Fo' D's...F*U.
johnnychimpo is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 12-13-2012, 05:10 PM
Senior Member
 
noahb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 1,232
^ True, but not exactly. I said fuck Facebook, never had a twitter(who gives a damn what your doing 24/7). So when I get bored I'm all over different riding forums.


"Do or Do not, There is no Try"
noahb is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 12-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahb View Post
^ True, but not exactly. I said fuck Facebook, never had a twitter(who gives a damn what your doing 24/7). So when I get bored I'm all over different riding forums.
Are you saying you are one of 'those types' of people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveRR View Post
Lets talk like an adult and serious here.
bejbis is offline  
post #8 of 15 Old 12-13-2012, 05:58 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
TYSTYX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Posts: 2,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miked617 View Post
Pics? Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
No pics, but picture a 4 lane, 2 way street with a center median with cut outs to turn down the side streets.. I'm driving in the far left lane along the median and this particular Repsol clown decided to use one of the cut-outs in the median to try and pass me on the drivers side of my car. He didn't have enough room and if I hadn't of slammed my brakes he would have eaten a curb followed by a steel traffic light pole, followed by an ambulance ride.

Sent from my M886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

My drinking team has a racing problem !!
TYSTYX is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 12-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Ex-Everything
 
TheX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 6,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnychimpo View Post
Haha! I doubt he is on the forums. Not many people that ride check these things.
Yeah, not true. A lot of people here actually ride their bikes.



2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory

Mods: Lots of track days and large testicles
TheX is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 12-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSTYX View Post
No pics, but picture a 4 lane, 2 way street with a center median with cut outs to turn down the side streets.. I'm driving in the far left lane along the median and this particular Repsol clown decided to use one of the cut-outs in the median to try and pass me on the drivers side of my car. He didn't have enough room and if I hadn't of slammed my brakes he would have eaten a curb followed by a steel traffic light pole, followed by an ambulance ride.

Sent from my M886 using Motorcycle.com Free App


Maybe im an ass, but I would have let him learn his lesson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveRR View Post
Lets talk like an adult and serious here.
bejbis is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome