Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

in the market for some new levers...(shorty)

1K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Skeletor 
#1 ·
not sure if the ebay/china route is any good but i got a friend who swears by them.

other option is to buy expensive ones that go for ~100 each.

what are you guys rockin'?

#8 ·
Paid $25 for mine. I've had them for 9 months. No problems. I've had ASV and PAZZO on my old bikes... Don't notice a difference.

#6 ·
How much is your life worth?

Just my .02 for cheap controls. I bought a Chinese set of levers off of ebay. Fitted them and managed to make it exactly two miles down the road before the misaligned guide recess for the master pin caused my front brake to bind up. I managed to save it but had to call somone for assistance on the side of a very busy road. When I think about what could of happened given a little different circumstances I am thankful I learned my lesson relatively painlessly. Don't be cheap. You'll be pissed at yourself in the long run. Titax is a solid lever for about half the price of Pazzos or asv's.

#9 ·
^^^I agree, I have CRGs on my old bike, and have the Ebay Hong Kong levers on my new one... They work just fine, and only cost $19 for the pair

#10 ·
I got the cheap ebay kind for my 06 CBR1kRR and they work great. Never a problem. Hard to beat trying for $25 shipped to my door. Before that I was eye balling the pazzo ones. However, these cheap ones have worked flawlessly for this entire riding season and I don't see why they won't continue working great either.

Just my experience and .02 worth.

#11 ·
$30 chinese ebay levers shipped from California instead of China. Wait was less.

I had some ASV levers before, but the chinese knock offs are more than adequate. Just make sure you tighten down the hinge bolts before installing them. Many come loose. It's an easy fix.

#12 ·
I would never buy cheap parts (fleabay/china) to put on my sport bike.

Plus, Pazzo, ASV, CRG, levers just look better and are (more than likely) made better.

But if you spent all your money on the bike itself and cant afford the real deal levers, knock yourself out :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.