Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Installing intergrated tailight, questions about "green clips" ?

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  pisst_willi 
#1 ·
Hello...

I am installing a motodynamic integrated taillight on my 2014 1000rr...I am at the part where I am unplugging the old tail light and old turn signals...but I came across the connector to either rear brake or turn lights, BUT the connector is held to bike itself by some green clip...I cannot figure out how to "unclip" without forcing breaking the green "clip" thing...included a photo..
I have been through the instruction manual a member was good enough to forward, but cannot find any mention of this "clip"...

Any info would be GREATLY appreciated...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
yeah, those things suck, basically you rip them out... and they no longer work. You could probably get it out nicely, but its not worth the time. Not a big deal, its not going to far.

#6 ·
^this. And if you end up getting a servo buddy, it's the same deal. However, if you cannot get past the green clip, you can use a long flat blade to lift the locking loop on top of the connector (circled).

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.