Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

September 2015 BOTM winner - Wald0

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Wald0 
#1 ·
#6 ·
It is actually 2008 model but I got new fairings from China, don't know from where as I pick one shop from TaoBao.com, but my friend asked some other shop to do them.

When I got the bike I rode it a while with black fairings before removing all and making it naked. (loved the handlebar in the city)

Now went back to full supersport look, and while I love how it looks not 100% sure if I love how it handles with clipons as the handlebar was not as good looking nor did it do me any favours in tight parking lots!! simple 2 point turn ended up 10 point turns :crying:

#15 ·
Your right, I think its not 100% same. and they had 3 different color schemes, green,red and magenta.

added daylights and turnsignals to the headlights also. When turnsignal is activated it will turn off daylights on that side also.
did use relays to do same when driving lights are on ( I drive both headlights on as my highbeams are 2 x 40w led in where mirrors should be)

also added those lights between tank and the frame.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.