December 2015 BOTM winner - neocryte

7K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  joedemito@yahoo.com 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Perfect bike... too perfect to track!

#7 ·
Reactions: MetalScorpio
#12 ·
Kind of need to know your exhaust ... I have the SC Project CR-T Silencer and with a little modification (you can trash the heavy bracket that comes with it), the filler panel/heat shield from Racefit is pretty nice for this type of exhaust. Search button. If you have aftermarket fairings like Neocryte ... my bad ... from your question though , you must be meaning for OEM plastic, yes? It is a bit tough to see where you are at with this and give a helpful reply.

#14 ·
here is a pic of the area that I mentioned.
I would imagine there is an OEM plate that covers it. I have seen a yosh sys that comes with a plate. Is there a site where this can be purchased or just ebay it?

** edit**
I will email you the pic - I am such a boot here that I dont know how to upload a pic. smh.

#17 ·
Depending on where you are at with this hobby/sport and basically your future plans with this bike ... finances, performance mods etc. I think you might want to give some more thought before spending money on a filler panel that costs not much less than your exhaust. I obviously do not know you and do not want to bad mouth your exhaust. If it works for you and you are fairly sure that you will have no desire to put a decent if not good exhaust on such a nice bike then I say go ahead. But, if you don't mind me saying, and of course this is my opinion and your bike. I would wait and get a decent exhaust. It just kills me seeing (sorry but basically junk, on such a nice bike) and just can not for some reason see you not getting rid of it in time and therefore potentially wasting money. But hey that's me and what do I know. Just felt I wanted to give you that possible perspective. Best wishes to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.