Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Blown Over.... PICS from INDY

2K views 26 replies 23 participants last post by  QUANS1000BLADE 
#1 ·
Saw this on a local forum, Though I would share! Poor little Ducs!

Yamaha didn't have a good day either

See less See more
#3 ·
All because of the bike cover on the first bike... hahahahhaha

#13 ·
yea Sunday morning looked beautiful out! Radar was showing though that Ike was going to move through. So we went prepared to Indy.

By 11-12 it was BAD! At one point I swear we got a tornado! There was sections of the stadium banging together, trees snapped in half, it was bad! That's why they called the ran at lap 20.

#15 ·
I actually worked on the track in turn 3 the whole weekend. Friday was terrible, 12 straight hours of rain. Saturday i got burnt to a crisp, and sunday i damn near blew away. Heres hoping next year is quite a bit better. At least its in august so hopefully we will miss the hurricanes!

#19 ·
ooohhhhh...... i can hear that crunching plastic sound now.... makes me sick to my stomach to think about this happening to my bike, let alone one that cost 2-3 times as much

#23 ·
i caught on the news in the hotel only 2 people were in the yamaha tent that got hurt? maybe they played it down...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.