Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Two Brothers Slip-on Sound Clip

10K views 49 replies 18 participants last post by  murlickrr 
#1 ·
Here's a sound clip of the stock Exhaust Vs. Two brothers carbon slip on. The Bike is a 2006 cbr1000rr, stock in this clip. Let me know what you think.

#2 ·
Lovely. I have two bros pipe on mine and i love the sound. Sometimes i use the bike for long runs and it was too loud and got myself sound suppresor.
If you have somebody to record you with a nice camera, make a video when you accelerate in first gear, from standing to redline on rpm, it sounds like a Formula 1 car taking off.

#11 ·
Search for "loping" on this forum and see if you like how that sounds as well before you put a 2 bros pipe on there. I guarantee you it will make your bike run like shit, unless you get it custom tuned which would be a colossal waste of money with that exhaust.

#13 ·
I rode all season with it and have no complaints other than the magnesium bolts which strip easy. I used the silencer in it because they started putting out sound snares around the city and issuing tickets, but I took it out after a week because I didn't like it. I'll be installing a PC3 on it now that there is snow covering the roads here, I found a map on their website for a two bros slip-on, I just need a PC to download it.

#18 ·
I have a two bro pipe on my 1000rr 2011,bi make a p1x for my slip on, on my first trip the sound in the highway heart me, so i decided to put the p1x dbkill, in the city i like the sound without the dbkill, its loud and deep, but in highway i prefer use the dbkill, i like two bros, thumbs up

Sent from my MOMO11 bird using Motorcycle.com Free App

#20 ·
2bros only makes sound, but NOT MUCH POWER is gained. a real performance exhaust like Akrapovic, Sato, Arata, Ladybird makes REAL performance gains while still being loud with a beautiful sound. facts are facts. but to each his own, i wont hate on anyone that puts a two bros pipe on; it sounds nice and loud, but i rather make more power than noise. and my arata is loud as hell especially at WOT

#21 ·
Here we go...what pipe out there makes a drastic amount of "power" if you think your slip on is going to produce 10 hp then you need to stick with watching cartoons on Saturday. The claims all the aftermarket pud companys make are bs to start with. If it made a nice gain in torque then it might be worth even talking about. OP made a clip of the sound difference. If common sense plays a part in a forum then most of you might understand that the muffler determins the tune note wise and output level of the engine. Get off that this or that is junk because a real Poser calls another dudes bike a POS over a part he dislikes. If you don't like people who like this or that and are trying to find people with a simular interest then stay the fuck off the post they make. As far as HP tards on here do you think 2 or 3 HP if possible out of a pipe is going to be something you can feel much less bragg about? If we all had bikes with the same parts on them then it would be pointless to even be in a group to discuss different things.

#25 ·
2 bros is junk. All it is good for is making noise. You will not see the some gains from it as you would a quality exhaust. Believe it or not, the high dollar exhausts are engineered for maximum gains at different points in the power band.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App

#39 ·
I have two brothers under tail on my 2004 and I personally dont like it... it sounds like a straight pipe loud as hell like a harely while on throttle it does sound better

I had a yoshi rs-5 before and that thing used to give me migraines oddly enough the two brother is louder but no migrains ever.. weird..

two brothr is loud but its not a horrible sound I like it under acceleration but hate ideling

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.