Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebay fairing fits like creap

4K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  fuzzbutt 
#1 ·

looks good in the pics but upclose there are gaps that no matter how much pushing and playing around with the bolts... it wouldn't fit without gaps from the middle fairing to the nose fairings on the front

See less See more
1 1
#15 ·
480 is not the expensive ones. 650-800 are the better ones, supposedly. Personally I bought a set of white plastics for my '09. I had very good luck. By chance are you 100% positive it couldn't be a installation problem? The headlight area is a pain in the but regardless of OEM or Aftermarket plastics. I'm not saying you're doing it wrong I'm just saying I'd go back and try again.:thumbsup:

#11 ·
no i bought them because many people on here had good reviews about them

and I mean they are not horrible but a 7/10 at best

I should of savedup extra and bought used oem fairings and have them painted instead

the tabs are fine none broke they were solid.. the paint is ok its shiny but a little thick that some sports there was painting running

#13 ·
I bought a set and must have had a good set. I had to fiddle a little with fixing holes etc but it actually fited failey good. The paint is OK but nothing special....I take the view that it might not be 100% perfect but for just over £300 they're a bargain....and my Honda fairing is in a box in the loft.

#17 ·
And when you buy from the Chinese supplier on eBay, what happens when you have to return them for some reason? You may get the refund but then it costs you $275 to ship it back to get the $275 refund....

Don't buy eBay fairings!! Even if they look good, they will fit like a Chinese puzzle. Learn from others mistakes, grasshoppa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.