Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Weird topic here...

2K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  Red1000 
#1 ·
LOL i'm curious how many of you guys talk to your bikes? Haha weird i know, but i was watching an old moto gp video and noticed that some racers seem to talk to their bikes before every race...Do you? :mouthtaped::redface:

#14 · (Edited)
All first couple of posts were , no, no and no way, than since mr.Dude write yes, everybody started with yes, yes, that and that and slap or tap. :))
Because my profesion is driving, every morning i say a small pray and that God keeps me safe and my truck to come home every night and see my kids.

#15 ·
All first souple of posts were , no, no and no way, than since mr.Dude write yes, everybody started with yes, yes, that and that and slap or tap. :))
Because my profesion is driving, every morning i say a small pray and that God keeps me safe and my truck to come home every night and see my kids.

Hope you can drive better then you can spell:th_SmlyROFL:.

And yea find myself talking to my baby after a near miss, close encounter or when im doing 180 mph on the highway.

#17 ·
I talk to my dogs, and God, but not my car or bikes.

been watching the movie fastest, documentary on Rossi. So interesting to watch all that race footage, and hear the racers talk about what they were thinking in the moment.

#18 ·
I think we all do sometimes when there was a close call or if you need that edge over another rider...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.