Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Honda-Access has more OEM stuff than Honda.com?

760 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  SamRR 
#1 ·
Why does the Honda access site( for other countries ) have more OEM accessories than the Honda Powersports site (US)? Thats very strange and pisses me off because they have some nice stuff.

I wonder if my dealer can still get it. BTW if you look, some of the things are the same but have different part numbers.

#2 ·
Why does the Honda access site( for other countries ) have more OEM accessories than the Honda Powersports site (US)? Thats very strange and pisses me off because they have some nice stuff.
You'd bawl like a baby if you ever saw the moto shops over in Japan.

#5 ·
Hell yeah man. They got some really cool stuff. I can't believe they will actually sell you an Akropovic slip on as well. That's surprising that Honda actually shows a relationship with them like that. I wish a lot of that carbon fibre stuff was available here in the States - maybe it is, I just haven't looked.

#6 ·
It;s not just in motorcycles and Parts. It's in about everything. As you may can tell by my name I love kicks (sneakers). I actually collect them and there are so many shoes that come out in Europe and China months before here and alot that never come out here. Some of the most collectable AF1's of all time even the ones that are branded on the heel NYC only came out in China. How does that make since?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.