Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Long Beach Motorcycle Show

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Visionary 
#1 ·
Anyone going to the Long Beach Motorcycle Show?!!

Bought my tickets at http://www.motorcycleshows.com/longbeach

The Address: 300 E. Ocean Blvd., Long Beach, California 90802

See ya there..heard its going to be awesome! :thumbsup:

#3 ·
I am going on Saturday, coming from Santa Barbara, where are you coming in from?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#4 ·
I will be going along with about 25 of my buddies maybe more

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#5 ·
BUMP!

#6 ·
Bump! I'll be there saturday!!! Don't miss out!

#9 ·
Me and about 30 guys from my club are going Sunday hit me up with a pm if u wana go with us!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#12 ·
I went on Sunday there was a bunch of vendors that I knew personally there was some a really good discount as well I'm surprised that there was such little people there the parking lot was not filled with bikes

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#13 ·
True i went there on Saturday afternoon...only got to watch about 2 mins of the stunt show(got there late), a good amount of people, Ducati fashion show was good, and i saw discounts on a lot of racing suits and gears, but i feel like it wasn't much different from the online stores here...(if anything we get a better deal), however i did like seeing a lot of the newer bikes...saw a bike built by triumph that had a bigger engine displacement than my jetta lol 2300cc's!! All in all it was entertaining, will most likely attend the one for next year...:popcorn2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.