Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

El Paso Repsol owners

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  capt.america 
#1 ·
This is for whoever rides the 04-07 Repsol with the gutted canister with no end cap... You know who you are .... You ride like a fucking tool and you're lucky I didn't accidently take you out when you made that stupid ass move to get around my car. If I hadn't slammed my brakes you would be in the hospital right now. Stupid fuck.

Sent from my M886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#3 ·
I call it like I see it. Maybe this idiot is on the forum, and maybe the next time he decides to do stupid shit he'll remember my post, and just maybe the life he saves will be his own.

#8 ·
No pics, but picture a 4 lane, 2 way street with a center median with cut outs to turn down the side streets.. I'm driving in the far left lane along the median and this particular Repsol clown decided to use one of the cut-outs in the median to try and pass me on the drivers side of my car. He didn't have enough room and if I hadn't of slammed my brakes he would have eaten a curb followed by a steel traffic light pole, followed by an ambulance ride.

#12 ·
I'll need to start looking around now. This place is full of stupid ass retards. I haven't noticed that many repsol running around. Where did this happen?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.