Dyno & Suspension - Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 12-02-2012, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
Dyno & Suspension

Hi team

Hey does anyone know of a really good Dyno tuner and Suspension set up expert (preferably the same place) in the Brisbane area...for a 2012 CBR1000RR.

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 08-30-2013, 07:32 PM
I have been suggested by a few places for Dyno.

Serco(do not tune general public I have been told), they are Dynojet Australia importers.
I am going to Serco to get my 2012 blade tuned with a PCV but not sure if I will go a ignition module just yet, I have been told on Aus bikes not that much difference, maybe 5hp across the power band.

Powerhouse dyno down the gold coast, tuned my old GSXR750 2008 with a PC3 very good tune and honestly made it feel like a totally different bike.

ProCycle Dyno is another I have been suggested to go to and is the old tuner from Serco I believe. The only reason I am going Serco is because Team moto use them and my friend who works there said the last blade they had come back with similar mods to what mine will have apart from it having a full exhaust and mine only a slip on made 180rwhp, they believe that with the ignition module I will make MAYBE close to 180-190rwhp. I have also seen on here them making 175+rwhp so it would be still nice hahah

As for suspension not sure if they do suspension I got my suspension set up by a guy I met off facebook and the bike feels amazing now!

2 gears down 1 wheel up!
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page