This bike currently has a street legal title in the state of Iowa. It was stock when i bought it. Here's a list of what's been done to the bike.
* Acebris Supermoto bodywork
* Clarke oversize tank
* Excel Wheels and Hubs
* Dunlop Supermoto Tires
* Brembo 320mm front rotor
* EBC front caliper relocator
* Trailtech DC electrical kit, X2 headlight, Acebris tail/brake light
* +7 Trailtech Flywheel
* Renthal Handlebars
* Trailtech Vector Computer with handlebar controls
* CRF's only wide ratio transmission
* all new gaskets/seals
* powdercoated chasis satin black
* Front and Rear Tug straps
* Kibbleman intake value kit
* Head recently rebuild
* new fork seals
The bike starts 2nd kick and runs, rides great. I'm moving for a new job and don't want to haul all of my bikes. With the wide ratio tranny and current stock gearing it will top out at 90 mph (gps verified) and will cruise 55-75 very nicely.
The bike is located in Boone, IA. I do have the stock red plastics, tank that will come with the bike. I have the stock wheels and new knobbys on them that i'm open to part with, just make an offer for them. I'm open to reasonable offers for the bike and am willing to crate the bike to ship. Please call me at 515-230-9938 or email me at email@example.com
with any questions.