Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

08 cbr100rr drag times.

23K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  myles618 
#1 ·
Hi all. Im planning to get a 08 or newer cbr1000rr as my next bike. I was wondering what 1/4 mile times are possible on a stock bike? Eventually it will get a tailor-made exhaust, a quick shifter and possibly an ECU reflash. I hope to be able to get in to the 9 second range but don't want to lower it or lengthen the swingarm.
Thanks
Andrew

#8 ·
My best time was a 9.48 @ 146, 1.54 60ft. bike dyno'd 159rwhp 81rwtq. bmc filters, pcIII tuned by performance cycle 2, akrapovic slipon. had a 9" stretch and +4 rear sprocket.

#9 ·
My best on my 06' 9.38 1.48 60ft. 138mph. This was done before my dyno tune. I know this bike will go 2's -0's.

#10 ·
9.51@ 137, 06 stretched, stock motor. aboot to borrow some numbers to straighten out my map from frankie up there and see how they treat me. heck, i just changed out the factory oil like a month ago... 'twas but 9 years old, looked slippery while i was draining it. it'll be fine. and faster on saturday!

#11 ·
That a boy ^^^^^^ let me know how you do. If there is anything else I can help you with just let me know. Love seeing big red ripping down the strip. How are you clutches? What is your stack height? Set your shift light proper so your not shifting out of your power band. Keep me posted and good luck

#24 ·
nice work myles! that is some killer trap speed... I'm aboot to take off for my first of three race weekends before I put the street tire on it and put some miles on for datalogging. hopefully I'll get an idea what kind of fuel adjustments I need to make and get a stinkin clutch to stay together for more than one pass...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.