Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

To all Auctmarts new and old customers

9K views 28 replies 6 participants last post by  Jaybird180 
#1 ·

Hi to all

Does any of the upon pictures look familiar to you? Yes ...it might be your bike.....they're original pictures submitted by our valued customer. Starting today untill the end of Julu 31st 2016 .
Auctmarts welcome you to post your bike pic in this thread, at the end of July 31st. Aucts will select the best picture of all and one winner will recieve a brand new set of one HID head lights.
Picture must be original taken. Bike must have Auctmarts fairings on. Digital touch up is allow. We wish to see action or some funny caption. Artistic portrait is also considerate.

A pic like this will win for sure....ha

Please PM us with your full name, mailing address along with this code (9394) in the title to enter this draw !
Thanks and looking forward to see you. Good luck.

Ken Auctmarts csr0:)

See less See more
#10 ·
Thanks Joe. Last question please: I would like to make a Suzuka 8-hour replica. As you may know, many of these bikes have only one of the original 2 headlights. As well as custom paint, are you able to provide a fairing with one of the headlight holes filled in ? I'm happy to post a pic of an example if this is unclear.

Thanks again,
Brian

#19 ·
We can sell the parts separate,

Best aftermarket fairing FOR CBR, GSXR, ZX-R, YZF
fairing price starting from $299 US shipped only, and please visit Auctmarts.
0 % interest up to 6 months
facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Auctmarts

#26 ·
So here is the reply i get from Auctmarts:
"dearcustomer:
due to it is an expensive item and we must need more time to pack it, and also we have the inspection procedure before ship out, therefore take a little period to process it,
also we stored all the item in different location, that is the customer order and we arrange the fairing from the storage, and it must take time to do it,
and If you need the set urgent and I will hurry the process for you!
thanks
auctmarts "

Keep in mind i paid for this fairing set back on 8-18-17 so as of the time of this reply its been 1 day shy of two full weeks and Auctmarts needs more time before they ship? No where was it mentioned that it would take this long before shipping. I want my money back and i'll spend it elsewhere!

#28 ·
I don't mind waiting two weeks to receive, but as of yet its not even shipped and they are not replying to my emails, facebook posts, im's on their site or on here.
If I had known when I went to order that its going to take that long then I would have done something else. No where did it mention that it would take this long before it ships.

Some communication might would have changed things a bit, but as it is....not getting that either. My job has a lot to do with customer service. Things happen, sure....but communication is the key. If I just stuck my head in the sand when a paying customer had a question, issue or whatever, I would not have a job.
The one email response I did get does not mention anything about time to actually paint. It talks about needing extra time to package(I can't see that taking days/weeks) and from they way its stated I'm guessing each fairing panel is stored in a different warehouse or some such. Really?

You may have all the time in the world to get things done, but I have to plan out everything I do or it does not get done.

Fact is, I was not told nor was it mentioned when ordering that there would be a long wait. The one response I did get from them did not mention any time frame at all, just that more time is needed. So as of now, I still have NO IDEA as to when they might actually ship it and I have no clue as to when I might can expect it to arrive.
You may plunk down your hard earned $$$ and be able to walk away and just go about life til things decided to show up. I'm not going to.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.