NO BAD GUY HERE!!! - Page 2 : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 01:08 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layzieyegunman View Post
I can't blame the guy he waited for 6 days with no response ... Still waiting for money to clear ????? That's just ridiculous who wants to do do business like that?

Aperantly yau've never dealt with paypal... Try transfer money from your paypal account to your bank account and tell me how long it'll take. Rediculous? YES but i'd take paypal over moneygram...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong69 View Post
Your coo man Ive forgot to ship shit for a month. Don't sweat the petty stuff pet the sweaty stuff.
True that...

Last edited by loveRR; 12-11-2012 at 02:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 02:17 AM   #12
Lifetime Premium

Here's my two cents if anyone cares...i think the whole process(buying/selling/sending/receiving)) should've been taken care of ASAP..now are they any uncontrollable variables in this thing called life??

Just hash it out and move on...it is Christmas time, people be needing their money

‎"What can you ever really know of other people's souls—of their temptations, their opportunities, their struggles? One soul in the whole creation you do know: and it is the only one whose fate is placed in your hands."

"The only people who achieve much are those who want knowledge so badly that they seek it while the conditions are still unfavorable."
~ The Weight of Glory
Old 12-11-2012, 03:48 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionary View Post
Here's my two cents if anyone cares...i think the whole process(buying/selling/sending/receiving)) should've been taken care of ASAP..now are they any uncontrollable variables in this thing called life??

Just hash it out and move on...it is Christmas time, people be needing their money
He got his money back but still yaping... Theres no pleasing this guy. He obviously read this thread but no reply on it, instead...he attack me on my fs thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kranem View Post
Dude honestly how can you sit here and ask people on the forum to pay you as a gift after you played games sending my item? Your phone breaking is no excuse for you not sending an item 10 days later you must live in lala land

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Move along bro...no hard feelings here. Sh!t happens (as of my phone)....could always send me PM I'm always here and we could've handle it differently. I just told my side of story and you can tell yours too. I assume you read it too right... Tell me which part that I tried to SCAM you... Look IF you still want it I sell it to you... I'll ship it priority mail tomorrow.

This whole writeup is to defense myself from being called a scammer... The scenario was simple and all recorded on the text I posted up.
1. He want the mirrors
2. I told him send it as gift IF HE COMFY TO DO SO IF NOT ITS COOL I UNDERSTAND
3. He said NO...
4. I said NO BIGGIE ITS ONLY $4 BUX ANYWAY
5. Explain to him why I'd have to ship after money cleared which will take 3-5 (bussiness) day)
6. Shit happens (lala land would be shit never happen) which I dropped my phone in the water.
7. He text me but I couln't receive his msgs cuz of my messedup phone.
8. He got antsy
9. Paypal dispute... Calling me scam (go back to #2,3,4)
10. I was like WTF SERIOUSLY!?
11. How can I know if he tried to reach me if my phone is BROKEN. Did he forgot that I can also be reached here through PM or something?
12. Told him what happened with my phone (you can see the cracks on the pics I posted...its not a random broken pics from internet) but he still antsy...
13. This whole situation is solveable... If he's open minded enough, we could've solve it there and than. No need to dispute or at least give me heads up bout the dispute and solve it TOGETHER.
14. Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends... Everybody sing along!!!

Now Can SOMEBODY PLEASE point me to where I tried to scam this guy....
Old 12-11-2012, 04:42 AM   #14

For reasons just like this, I never mess around when I sell stuff. Once they pay me, it's off to fedex. I've never had any money from paypal NOT get transfered to my bank. I've routinely just shipped the stuff before the money clears.

I realize this wasn't really an option for you, I'm just saying...
Old 12-11-2012, 05:07 AM   #15
Captain Awesome

Man honestly, PayPal is for the buyer. I hate it. It's way too easy to get screwed now a days. People always looking for a way to get over on folks. But I have sold things from cell phones to motorcycles on PayPal and has always been good but I have heard many of horror stories about pay pal.

Just about being trustworthy and trusting. But generally if they are members on the forum then mostly u should be ok.
11 Harley/White-Sold
11 GSX-R 1000/White-Sold
11 Fury/White-Sold
Old 12-11-2012, 05:12 AM   #16

I dont know what to say!when you buy something, pay it and thats it, when you sell something, ship it asap!
Bazzaz Z-FI
EK 520 Chain -1/+1 gearing.
R6 Throttle Tube
Flapper Mod.
Dual Fan Switch Mod
K&N Air Filter
Pair Mod
Z-Bomb
Hot bodies smoked windscreen
Fender eliminator Led turn signals
Michelin Pilot Power
ASV Red Clutch and Brake Levers
Shogun Frame Sliders
RR Swingarm Spools
Clear OEM Tail Light from 2012 CBR1K
Tank pad and gas cap protectors
Bright White LED for DRL
Chrome Bulbs front Turn signal
Battery Tender connector
Old 12-11-2012, 05:15 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thDr View Post
For reasons just like this, I never mess around when I sell stuff. Once they pay me, it's off to fedex. I've never had any money from paypal NOT get transfered to my bank. I've routinely just shipped the stuff before the money clears.

I realize this wasn't really an option for you, I'm just saying...
Naaa it wasn't an option at that time...guess TDs got my stomach sucked in... This is my only bad aple experience... I've sold some parts on 600rr.net and got some good reviews there too. Here... I only buy stuff for my 600rr conversion kit. Just now that I decide to sell some this sh!t heppened. Lol.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:24 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0minate View Post
Man honestly, PayPal is for the buyer. I hate it. It's way too easy to get screwed now a days. People always looking for a way to get over on folks. But I have sold things from cell phones to motorcycles on PayPal and has always been good but I have heard many of horror stories about pay pal.

Just about being trustworthy and trusting. But generally if they are members on the forum then mostly u should be ok.
Paypal wasn't the issue here. If you've dealt with paypal than you kinda know what to expect with the money transfer, max transfer, fraud protection, etc. Its either he
1. Not aware with 3-5 business day period for the pending money transfer
2. Impatient Man of little faith.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:22 AM   #19

What I'd do at this point is ask him if he still wants the mirrors, if so say you'll send them and when he gets them then he can pay you with paypal. You're now taking the risk not him, the shoe is on the other foot. See if you like it if he's slow making the payment. Maybe he can come up with stories why the payments not yet there.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:59 AM   #20

Unless they pay with an e check, I ship the item by the end of the day that the payment shows up in my paypal account or first thing the next morning.

I've been screwed before, and the answers you gave him sound an awful lot like the ones I've gotten just before there is no more contact and I never see the item I paid for. I'm not saying that's what you were doing at all, but I understand his concern.

I have one payment pending right now (e check through paypal), and it's making me a little uneasy knowing that the dude sent payment and I still haven't sent the item.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread