NO BAD GUY HERE!!! - Page 3 : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 08:02 AM   #21

Here is what I don't understand. The money was already in YOUR PayPal account, correct? That means that he has paid you. The fact that you wanted him to wait till you transferred it from one of YOUR accounts to another is unfair to him.

Do you see where I am going with this? You already had the money. He did his job by paying, you needed to do yours by shipping.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #22

I agree, with the two above statements. But in sellers defense, he told the guy step by step how he planned on following through with the transaction. So I don't get why this dudes throwing a bitch fit, I could understand if you screwed him over. But no harm no foul, why drag it out.

"Do or Do not, There is no Try"
Old 12-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #23
Qvo

As a seller, I will ship right after I got $ in my Paypal. Why y u have to wait for it clear to ur bank. I will not do business with u if am a buyer. Bad bad bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 12-11-2012, 08:48 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qvo View Post
As a seller, I will ship right after I got $ in my Paypal. Why y u have to wait for it clear to ur bank. I will not do business with u if am a buyer. Bad bad bad.

+1
Old 12-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveblank View Post
Here is what I don't understand. The money was already in YOUR PayPal account, correct? That means that he has paid you. The fact that you wanted him to wait till you transferred it from one of YOUR accounts to another is unfair to him.

Do you see where I am going with this? You already had the money. He did his job by paying, you needed to do yours by shipping.
Yep. Paypal transactions take just a few minutes and you get an email that the money was recieved into your paypal account. He could then confirm it by checking his paypal account. That is WHY you are using paypal, to make sure you get paid. Too easy.

All the rest in this story is a bunch of noise.

Even after a dispute is filed, you (the buyer) have an opportunity to resolve the dispute BEFORE paypal gets directly involved and decides it (refunds money). But, if you act like a jackass, expect to face the consequences

CMRA # 117
Old 12-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #26

If you cant ship things out in a timely manner you should not be selling stuff on the internet. If you have money to go to a track day, you have 10$ lying around to ship a couple mirrors.

Had I been the buyer I would have done the exact same thing given your sketchy excuses.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:26 AM   #27
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qvo View Post

THIS IS WHY (SAME THING I TOLD HIM)
Old 12-11-2012, 09:30 AM   #28

So, you were waiting on the money to your bank to PAY for the shipping cost to him?

CMRA # 117
Old 12-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #29
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRyb View Post
Yep. Paypal transactions take just a few minutes and you get an email that the money was recieved into your paypal account. He could then confirm it by checking his paypal account. That is WHY you are using paypal, to make sure you get paid. Too easy.

All the rest in this story is a bunch of noise.

Even after a dispute is filed, you (the buyer) have an opportunity to resolve the dispute BEFORE paypal gets directly involved and decides it (refunds money). But, if you act like a jackass, expect to face the consequences
Most people here talk like an paypal expert... but did you know
1. with instant payment the money that the buyer sent will come out on the sellers account instantly as a complete transaction how ever it doesn't mean the seller can pull the money out in cash...
this is why he said "if you have paypall debit card you could of pull it on an atm.

the problem is i dont have paypal debit card SOOOO I'D HAVE TO WAIT TILL
click the link below
https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/ma...rInstance=9014
2. paypal could put NEGATIVE BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT right AFTER THE DISPUTE CLAIMED... and how I know about it... CUZ IT HAPPENED TO ME TWO DAYS AGO
Old 12-11-2012, 09:57 AM   #30
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRyb View Post
So, you were waiting on the money to your bank to PAY for the shipping cost to him?
exactly right...and I informed him bout it too (btw,my respond is in blue)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread