Correct me if am wrong. U said you don't have CASH to ship the item that you sell and you waited for $ to clear into your BANK ( from PayPal to ur bank). What I understand is U as seller as long as buyer pay u thru PayPal, you can use it to pay for the shipping ( print out his address) right from the PayPal acct.... Stop excuses. Do the right thing. We pay and we want to get ASAP.
Broken phone or no Internet are just bs. We live in the 21st century, not in third world country brath.
Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
With all respect to the uniform that you're wearing, the last I would do is to offend your intelligent. Let me just make it clear...
Let me just break it down for you and hope it'll click in your head
1. Conversation on Nov 29th on pic below point out the he's not in a hurry...
2. Conversation below (nov 29th) I asked him IF he can send it as gift to avoid the paypal fee BUT i didn't stop there I asked him "are you comfy with that" he said "NO"..
3. nov 29th: so I told him its cool I understand
4. Dec 3rd he asked me bout shipping.... and told him that I'm pretty dry and would have to use his payment to ship the mirrors. Keep in mind ...I transfer the money on nov 29th so I can accommodate shipping
5. Dec 3rd: He mention bout withdraw cash using paypal debit card which I don't have... (note: he mention about it not being fair...but at this time, if he wanted to reverse the deal than I'd be more than happy to reverse it)
6. Dec 3rd: I explained to him bout the whole 3-5 days hold (again....this hold by the bank not me)
7. Sometime between Dec 3rd - 8th this thing happened
Truly sorry that I didn't get the massage but its out of my hand ... still think I'm lying? check the cracked screen? still think doesn't make sense? put it this way...Would I break my $400 phone over $131 transaction? WOULD YOU?