NO BAD GUY HERE!!! - Page 4 : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 10:22 AM   #31
Lifetime Premium

What kind of man takes his last few dollars and goes to a track day and says fuck this guy who is buying something from me, he will have to wait till I get his money and begin to spend it before I send him what he bought?

Oh I know what kind....not much of one!

When you got the money in your PAYPAL account you should have went and sent the package. You won't get anyone to side with you for being irresponsible. Stop crying over you online reputation and try to get your shit together where you have $20 fucking dollars to send something to someone when they order it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #32
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNEAKERHEAD View Post
What kind of man takes his last few dollars and goes to a track day and says fuck this guy who is buying something from me, he will have to wait till I get his money and begin to spend it before I send him what he bought?

Oh I know what kind....not much of one!

When you got the money in your PAYPAL account you should have went and sent the package. You won't get anyone to side with you for being irresponsible. Stop crying over you online reputation and try to get your shit together where you have $20 fucking dollars to send something to someone when they order it.

don't get to work out bout it mang, don't want you be taking blood pressure pills.

Let me get the fact straight for you
1. I couldn't spend his money (why) cuz it was still in the PROCESS of being transfer smart pants.
2. He was AWARE of the situationnnn
3. You starting to look like a...wait, whats the term for it...EThug

Gotta give a big applause to this ET boi

another edit: bet you wonder why and what that monkey was talking about...what a classic noob.

Last edited by loveRR; 12-11-2012 at 10:56 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #33

Haha right?^. Hes acting like he's the dude that ALMOST got screwed.

"Do or Do not, There is no Try"
Old 12-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #34
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahb View Post
Haha right?^. Hes acting like he's the dude that ALMOST got screwed.

Typical Ethug...must be bullied growing up...
Old 12-11-2012, 12:02 PM   #35
Qvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveRR View Post
I didn't say I can't afford... I just have to use the money he paid me for shipping. I told him clearly about that.... if he didn't like that he could've reverse the deal and i don't have problem with that. Just give me a heads up... PM is also an option...clearly my phone was damage (well, still is)
Correct me if am wrong. U said you don't have CASH to ship the item that you sell and you waited for $ to clear into your BANK ( from PayPal to ur bank). What I understand is U as seller as long as buyer pay u thru PayPal, you can use it to pay for the shipping ( print out shipping address) right from the PayPal acct.... Stop excuses. Do the right thing. We pay and we want to get ASAP.
Broken phone or no Internet are just bs. We live in the 21st century, not in third world country brath.
Also am not an expert on PayPal or whatever but been using it for the last 13 yrs and let me tell u that I know some $hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

Last edited by Qvo; 12-11-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #36

...it's not an excuse if those were the parameters to begin with

Old 12-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #37
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qvo View Post
Correct me if am wrong. U said you don't have CASH to ship the item that you sell and you waited for $ to clear into your BANK ( from PayPal to ur bank). What I understand is U as seller as long as buyer pay u thru PayPal, you can use it to pay for the shipping ( print out his address) right from the PayPal acct.... Stop excuses. Do the right thing. We pay and we want to get ASAP.
Broken phone or no Internet are just bs. We live in the 21st century, not in third world country brath.

With all respect to the uniform that you're wearing, the last I would do is to offend your intelligent. Let me just make it clear...

Let me just break it down for you and hope it'll click in your head

1. Conversation on Nov 29th on pic below point out the he's not in a hurry...

2. Conversation below (nov 29th) I asked him IF he can send it as gift to avoid the paypal fee BUT i didn't stop there I asked him "are you comfy with that" he said "NO"..

3. nov 29th: so I told him its cool I understand

4. Dec 3rd he asked me bout shipping.... and told him that I'm pretty dry and would have to use his payment to ship the mirrors. Keep in mind ...I transfer the money on nov 29th so I can accommodate shipping

5. Dec 3rd: He mention bout withdraw cash using paypal debit card which I don't have... (note: he mention about it not being fair...but at this time, if he wanted to reverse the deal than I'd be more than happy to reverse it)

6. Dec 3rd: I explained to him bout the whole 3-5 days hold (again....this hold by the bank not me)

7. Sometime between Dec 3rd - 8th this thing happened

Truly sorry that I didn't get the massage but its out of my hand ... still think I'm lying? check the cracked screen? still think doesn't make sense? put it this way...Would I break my $400 phone over $131 transaction? WOULD YOU?

Last edited by loveRR; 12-11-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:39 PM   #38
Qvo

It doesn't mean that you wait untill $ clear in ur bank or you you can wait untill February to ship. Come on like I said if they pay you and PayPal confirm that then just ship that items.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #39

Just so I am clear there was no communication between Dec. 3rd and Dec. 8th because your phone was messed up? You have mentioned several times that he could have PM'ed you, but he didn't know your phone was screwed up until you got it running again on the 8th. I would have sent him a PM and let him know that the form of communication you had been using (text on phone) was messed up and send PMs instead. As far as he knew you were getting all of his texts and just ignoring them.

As has been mentioned already, if you had the money to buy a TD then you should have the money to ship out parts you were paid for. For future reference check a memeber's post count and activity on the board. Chances are if he is pretty active then he won't screw someone over for a few bucks

Old 12-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #40
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qvo View Post
It doesn't mean that you wait untill $ clear in ur bank or you you can wait untill February to ship. Come on like I said if they pay you and PayPal confirm that then just ship that items.

REALLLLY? FEBRUARYYYY? THAT'S IT I'M IGNORING YOU... WHICH PART OF 3-5 DAYS HOLD BY BANK THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
PLS CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW
https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/ma...rInstance=9014
NOW I'M SERRIOUSE...I'M IGNORING YOU
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread