NO BAD GUY HERE!!! - Page 5 : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceFromTorrance View Post
What I'd do at this point is ask him if he still wants the mirrors, if so say you'll send them and when he gets them then he can pay you with paypal. You're now taking the risk not him, the shoe is on the other foot. See if you like it if he's slow making the payment. Maybe he can come up with stories why the payments not yet there.
LoveRR, you seems to have ignored my comment above. If you're so honorable, try the above solution it certainly should get the other parties respect back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #42
Qvo

Old 12-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #43
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3av3r View Post
Just so I am clear there was no communication between Dec. 3rd and Dec. 8th because your phone was messed up? You have mentioned several times that he could have PM'ed you, but he didn't know your phone was screwed up until you got it running again on the 8th. I would have sent him a PM and let him know that the form of communication you had been using (text on phone) was messed up and send PMs instead. As far as he knew you were getting all of his texts and just ignoring them.

As has been mentioned already, if you had the money to buy a TD then you should have the money to ship out parts you were paid for. For future reference check a memeber's post count and activity on the board. Chances are if he is pretty active then he won't screw someone over for a few bucks
I like you i think you smart... until I read the second paragraph. But let me comment on the first one... I believe it was wednesday (Dec 5th)...and I didn't get the phone up until that day (Dec 9th) after I took the battery out to show the water indicator on the battery) Once I put the battery back in the standby light blink... my phone can only hold up with charger on other than that it'll die.

So... about sending him a pm, I actually thought about that but I was under the impression that he wont need it till March...however I was going to send it to him the next day which was monday (dispute was on sunday).

[/QUOTE] For future reference check a memeber's post count and activity on the board. Chances are if he is pretty active then he won't screw someone over for a few bucks[/QUOTE]

This is when you make a fool of yourself....what are you talking about? Some ppl here been a member for 3+ years with less than 200 or 300 post but actually have more of positive reviews than some noob that just try to look hardcore or smart or talking about how many girls turns their heads around just because they were on their bike.... but cant even change their own oil and try to make an excuse that "I don't want to change it, I'll leave it to a certified mechanics at the dealership"

Last edited by loveRR; 12-11-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #44
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceFromTorrance View Post
LoveRR, you seems to have ignored my comment above. If you're so honorable, try the above solution it certainly should get the other parties respect back.
Sorry man...I guess I just get caught responding to the negative comments more than the positive one...
I really tried don't want to put it out there but whatever I'm not trying to gain no one respect here... that's not my intention. This whole thing is just a deal that went south and to me its cause of communication error.

I sent him a PM and I hope he read it...If he were to missed the notification than I hope he visit this particular post... so this is what I wrote him..

[/QUOTE]How you doing bro.... Look I really want to apoligized of what had happened. I'm not gonna write anything out there anymore...i realized its not them that i should proof of what I am...it should be you. I was just shock with the whole paypal claim and stuff. I react without thinking ahead while there are plenty of resolutions out there. My defense is that I'm not a certified costumer service and can only learn from mistakes. With that said I hope we can put all that litlle misunderstanding behind and start up fresh. As you know I have the rsv4's mirrors on my bike and I have no use of the cbr's mirrors. IF you want the mirrors, its still available... If you paypal me the same amount, I'll shipped it usps priority mail tommorrow. I've already lost $4 from previous charges and will lost more on the priority shipping. There will be confirmation number (even that would be extra through usps postal). Up to you bro.... Your call (you still have my number right?!.[/QUOTE]
Old 12-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #45
Qvo

OMG. "he wont need it untill March". So if I buy textile or armor vest for summer use then you don't need to ship untill April. . I always buy jackets (regular warm jacket) on summer when it's onsale (cheap) and save for winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

Last edited by Qvo; 12-11-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #46

Dude I'm with you on this one, I think your system is flawed but you weren't out to scam anyone here. The dude said he was in no hurry, by all means he should be updated and following up with you to make sure your completing your half of the transaction. I don't know how nobody's seeing this from your view, like I said obviously your methods aren't the best/most efficient but you still had good intentions throughout the catastrophe. If dude(and apparently everyone else that feels like they're directly involved) wanted prompt and up to date transaction management, then they should've bought direct from a retailer. Instead of throwing a bitch fit because things weren't perfectly smooth, I'll say it again..no one came out at a loss here(except your phone) so why waste the argument

"Do or Do not, There is no Try"
Old 12-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #47
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qvo View Post
OMG. So if I buy textile or armor vest for summer use then you don't need to ship untill April. .

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
........... (ummmm EXCUSE ME, your name is still on the ignore list) BUTT...if this tactical vest that you revering to than the answer is YES
Old 12-11-2012, 02:34 PM   #48
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahb View Post
Dude I'm with you on this one, I think your system is flawed but you weren't out to scam anyone here. The dude said he was in no hurry, by all means he should be updated and following up with you to make sure your completing your half of the transaction. I don't know how nobody's seeing this from your view, like I said obviously your methods aren't the best/most efficient but you still had good intentions throughout the catastrophe. If dude(and apparently everyone else that feels like they're directly involved) wanted prompt and up to date transaction management, then they should've bought direct from a retailer. Instead of throwing a bitch fit because things weren't perfectly smooth, I'll say it again..no one came out at a loss here(except your phone) so why waste the argument

"Do or Do not, There is no Try"
THANK YOU...AND THATS A VERY GOOD POINT. THEY'D B1TCH PAYING DEALERSHIP PRICE TAG BUT..... LET ME JUST STOP AT THAT.

I READ A THREAD BOUT THIS BAD DEAL WITH SELFMADE1KRR AND WONDER ....HOW ON EARTH THE VITIM IS THE ONE THAT (basicly) GOT ATTACK WHILE THE CROOK DIDN'T EVEN CARE AND YET NOT THAT MANY PPL COMMENTED ON IT... PPL DIDN'T EVEN ATTACK THE BAD GUY AND STILL ON PAGE 1
AND HERE i AM WITH OVER 20 USER POINTING FINGERS AT ME WITH OVER 5 PAGES WORTH OF HATE. OVER WHAT? STILLING HIS MONEY...ANYWAYYY
Old 12-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #49
ˈmɒd əˌreɪ tər

Quote:
Originally Posted by (TN) View Post
+1
Lol took you two weeks for you to get me the jacket I bought from you. Pot calling black????????
Old 12-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #50
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong69 View Post
Lol took you two weeks for you to get me the jacket I bought from you. Pot calling black????????
LOL nahhh JK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread