NO BAD GUY HERE!!! - Page 9 : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #81
Ex-Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveRR View Post

I did ask your opinion but to come up strong like that and not expecting me to have a comeback? I was polite towards the beginning, but some would always comeback and act like a child. What are you trying to prove here?.. treat like how you would like to be treated right?!
Here's some good advice for you. Quit replying and let this thread disappear off of the front page. It's not going to end well.

Oh yeah, linking this thread from 600rr.net was a terrible idea. Now people know both of your nics and neither place will ever do business with you again.

Well done!

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory

Mods: Lots of track days and large testicles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong69 View Post
Lol took you two weeks for you to get me the jacket I bought from you. Pot calling black????????
Was out of town and was cheapest way to ship it jacket was nice for a good deal thou

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #83
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kranem View Post
Haha seriously i would love to rock your jaw but u sound like a child.

A. You should probAbly get a job because im guessing mommy isnt paying no more
B. u never said nothin about waiting for the payment to clear until the 3rd, if u want i can also tAke a picture of the comment u made about keeping your positive trader feedbCk and thats y u wanted gift. Please tell me when i told you to "beware" i never said that

Basically what it boils down to is u dont hold down no ones money and not ship for 10 days.. The main reason i flagged u through paypal is because i noticed u started to try and sell more stuff on the forum and u weren't responding to ur phone.. Why risk someone else getting burned and me not gettin my money back
Sorry i couldnt respond sooner but i was at WORK ya bum
Im over this so dont even bother no more dude thanks for everyone that commented most of u took the words right out of my mouth

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Good that you're here... but you kinda late thou> im sure you have all of out text right?! Why dont you answer this first
1.what did I say on the fs thread...
2.what was the money gonna be use for?
3.when did you say you need the mirrors? pls next time be specific.

I told you bout what happened to my phone but in you lala perfect word nothing should go wrong. Shiyt maybe I should reverse the claim to paypal. you gave me the impression of not needing the part till March (could be 2014). and now i'm stuck with negative balance.

I didn't try to avoid you but if that what you think than I apologized. Like I said this is a shoulda coulda woulda scenario. This pass sunday Money was already on my bank account and I was ready to ship it out the next day. You saw me online right?! was it hard to start the conversation with "hey man whats up with the shipping?" but instead you put the alert without talking to me.

Sure sunday was the 10th day but EVEN if you have doubt...you could've alarm me first before taking action.

Same thing goes to me... I could've alarm you bout my broken phone and probably should've. so this is the shoulda coulda woulda.

Calling me scam?! base on what? did I even scam you? How? Still trying to figure that out.

And here you wanting to rock my jaw? For what? I'm the one left with negative $$$ on my paypal account. Lets talk like an adult and serious here.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:18 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0minate View Post
wow...did we transform into the gixxer/ducati community all of a sudden?
I do believe so. Time to get the biggest honda wing slapped on my truck that I can.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #85

Quote:
Lets talk like an adult and serious here.

NEW SIG!

Old 12-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #86
Ex-Everything

Quote:
Lets talk like an adult and serious here.
Take it offline then, you posted your drama on at least 2 different forums. You should learn when to count your losses and move on.

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory

Mods: Lots of track days and large testicles
Old 12-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #87
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by (TN) View Post
Was out of town and was cheapest way to ship it jacket was nice for a good deal thou

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Yeah my mirrors was a good deal too.
What would be your reaction if he were to dispute you early day 10.
Can you prove him that you were out of town?
Even if you can prove him that you were out of town, after the dispute and calling you out as a scam, what are you gonna feel about him, the situation, the solutions.
Be honest!!! I think what i fell and my reactions were normal.
And I also believe his reaction was normal.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #88
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
Here's some good advice for you. Quit replying and let this thread disappear off of the front page. It's not going to end well.

Oh yeah, linking this thread from 600rr.net was a terrible idea. Now people know both of your nics and neither place will ever do business with you again.

Well done!
I was just making a point here X... the way I see it, if I didn't explain it now and taking all this heat right now what good it'll do? Wouldn't it be funny down the road some guy said "this guy is a scam" and not until that time I start explaining what have happened? I laid all the facts... cant control how ppl think but we all can be respectful to each other right?
Old 12-11-2012, 07:44 PM   #89

Quote:
I was just making a point here X... the way I see it, if I didn't explain it now and taking all this heat right now what good it'll do?
I don't think you understand that had you NEVER made this post(or the one on 600rr.net), there would be no heat.

YOU shot yourself in the foot here.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:47 PM   #90
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
Take it offline then, you posted your drama on at least 2 different forums. You should learn when to count your losses and move on.
What good does it make if I were to take it offline? the whole thing happened here is it wrong to solve it here too? I linked it the other forum because some ppl there also have different and not degrading others mentality (well most are) see the way I see. I'm not trying to put both forum on a brawl or anything negative. Just simply making a point to the guy saying no one will see what my paint of view.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread