Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NO BAD GUY HERE!!!

9K views 92 replies 22 participants last post by  Qvo 
#1 ·
Little story over the weekend....DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA:banghead:

So On Nov 29th I sold my 1000rr rear view mirrors. but I told the buyer I'd have to wait till the money is cleared by my bank in order for me to mail him the items and it'd take 3-5 days till the money is cleared. Little flash back, he also mention to ship it on the slowest option there is since he wont need it till March 2013. I was like...OK got it...

I than told him if he can send it as gift ( IF hes comfy with that but if not than thats fine) but he said he sent it already. Anyway I didn't make it into such a big deal.

The whole deal happened on nov 29th which fell on thursday which means 3-5 days without counting the weekends until the money is cleared. He than text me on monday dec 3rd, but i didn't reply back till later on that day cuz I was at chucwalla for TD (btw it was an awsome day). I told him sorry for the late reply and explained to him what had happen. I also told him that the money I transfer from paypal to my bank account hasn't cleared yet. I guess by this time he was already frustrated thinking I'm going to screw him up.

So on Dec 8th he text me "?" and on Dec 9th he filed dispute on my paypal. How i found out tho? He wrote "beware.....". I was like WHAT TF ... really? I than told him the reason why I could text him back was because I dropped my phone on the parking lot and it was raining so my phone got messed up. So I showed him the pic of my phone and the water indicator on the battery... in return he said "good thing I didn't sent the money as gift...." but lets get back to the text i sent him... I specifically told him IF he comfy with that.

So now I ended up with -$135 on my paypal account (no prob. with that...I can always make payments for it) but for rep. being on the line. Heck I figure... better to write an essay so you guys can see from my corner and be the judge.

The way I see it, He could've PM me... but another argument is I could also PM him. Shoulda coulda woulda right? anyway... I'll try to post pics of the original text...meanwhile...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

See less See more
#55 ·
Maybe I shouldn't but I have nothing to hide here... heck ppl might second my fs: stuff now but whatever...I'd rather put it out there instead of changing my user name and being silence. I deal through paypal and so far they've been good to me and to The other guy too.

#57 ·
WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK!!!... YOU ALL THE WAY UP TO PG 6..AND STILL READING, COMMENTING, PLAYING DUMB... WHAT DO YOU THINK!!!!

LOL I'M JUST FUCK1NG WITH YOU....

Sorry, I promise I Wont use that word anymore ... mr. defender...

EDIT: I'M DONE WITH YOU!!! I WONT ENTERTAIN YOU WITH YOUR BORING COMEBACKS.

#60 ·
You definitely cant take humor... starting with the bikini vest for summer.
Poor guy?!...why don't you elaborate that...
Seriously ... Why do you think if I'm not trying to defend myself doing all this write up...explaining what had happen... what else do you think I'm doing all this?

#63 ·
Wow, I think you have bigger issues to worry about than your Internet feedback if you are going that long without 10 dollars to your name... The whole thing just sounds scammy unreliable wishy washy dumb stupid lame loser all that... All the explaining in the world won't make another man understand how this is possible or at least sound reasonable. And I have used Paypal many times like it was said before when you receive payment to PayPal you should have shipped period. Thats why we use paypal protect both buyer and seller the dude did nt send you a post dated check saying don't deposit until I get paid in 2 weeks but go ahead and ship it now... Same scenario reversed

#76 ·
Ok tough guy. Hear is the deal dont post up shit on an open forum and get mad when people give an oppinion . Its not only you but a lot of others do it. They post something up then get mad when someone tells them what they dont want hear. Now lets get them 1000 pages.

#77 ·
Haha seriously i would love to rock your jaw but u sound like a child.

A. You should probAbly get a job because im guessing mommy isnt paying no more
B. u never said nothin about waiting for the payment to clear until the 3rd, if u want i can also tAke a picture of the comment u made about keeping your positive trader feedbCk and thats y u wanted gift. Please tell me when i told you to "beware" i never said that

Basically what it boils down to is u dont hold down no ones money and not ship for 10 days.. The main reason i flagged u through paypal is because i noticed u started to try and sell more stuff on the forum and u weren't responding to ur phone.. Why risk someone else getting burned and me not gettin my money back
Sorry i couldnt respond sooner but i was at WORK ya bum
Im over this so dont even bother no more dude thanks for everyone that commented most of u took the words right out of my mouth

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

#83 ·
Good that you're here... but you kinda late thou> im sure you have all of out text right?! Why dont you answer this first
1.what did I say on the fs thread...
2.what was the money gonna be use for?
3.when did you say you need the mirrors? pls next time be specific.

I told you bout what happened to my phone but in you lala perfect word nothing should go wrong. Shiyt maybe I should reverse the claim to paypal. you gave me the impression of not needing the part till March (could be 2014). and now i'm stuck with negative balance.

I didn't try to avoid you but if that what you think than I apologized. Like I said this is a shoulda coulda woulda scenario. This pass sunday Money was already on my bank account and I was ready to ship it out the next day. You saw me online right?! was it hard to start the conversation with "hey man whats up with the shipping?" but instead you put the alert without talking to me.

Sure sunday was the 10th day but EVEN if you have doubt...you could've alarm me first before taking action.

Same thing goes to me... I could've alarm you bout my broken phone and probably should've. so this is the shoulda coulda woulda.

Calling me scam?! base on what? did I even scam you? How? Still trying to figure that out.

And here you wanting to rock my jaw? For what? I'm the one left with negative $$$ on my paypal account. Lets talk like an adult and serious here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.