Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Gloves

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  NyteStalk3r 
#1 ·
Is there anyway of stretching out gloves?

I picked up a pair of Astars and they're just barely too small.

I've heard of soaking them in water and wearing them.

Any other ideas?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#3 ·
A good trick is to do like you would with a steering wheel cover that you can't put on.

Take your gloves and put them outside in the really hot sun for a while. When you pick them up, they'll be very loose and soft and use that short bit of time to stretch them as much as you can.

#12 ·
try women's gloves...nobody will know unless you get the ones with pink details. Most of them look the same but they'll fit a bit different.
I always had to pull my rings off to get my motorcycle gloves on, then I bought mens A-Stars and can ride with my diamond on my left hand comfortably. I tried them on by accident as someone had hung all the 'small's on the same display.
I have a pair of Handroids in Large if anyone wants them. They're too small for the hubby.

#13 ·
try women's gloves...nobody will know unless you get the ones with pink details. Most of them look the same but they'll fit a bit different.
Trust me, I did. Womens gloves were typically worse.

My issue is: wide palm area, short fingers. My fingers are also different lengths.
Some gloves, the fingers were all the same length! Who designs these things anyway?
Do some people really have all 4 fingers the SAME LENGTH? :eek:

Crazy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.