Progressive SNAPSHOT for MC's - I made a mistake
I installed the latest version of Prog's SNAPSHOT for MC's on my Repsol. When I got home that evening (after only 1 day of riding with SNAPSHOT)
- Social services was there to take my kid
- The Sheriff's Dept. van was there for me, and they had syringes full of knock-out juice and a wrecker for my Honda.
- A "domestic professional" were there to explain about "my condition" to my wife
- The news helicopter wanted to race me
- The GOOGLE van was there to verify their mapping because, according to them, it's physically impossible to cover that much geography in so little time.
- John McGuinness showed up shouting "URDA FOOKIN' SQUID OOEYE COULD'A MEED IT IN AHHF DA TY-EEME."
So my question is - should I get another SNAPSHOT once I'm back out on probation?
2009 CBR Repsol, 2nd owner-
Yoshi R-77 full SS shawty/Pirelli Angels/Hotbodies tail/Throttlemeister/ProGrip 714/Spiegler Rennsport kit orange/Brembo RCS19/Braking rotors and pads/DID 530 ZVM-X chain/GB Racing engine covers/Honda eCushion seat/Cox radiator guard/Radiator spaced for fan clearance/Engine Ice coolant/Dynojet PC-V/Dynojet IRC/K&N AF/Flapper mod/Custom tank pad/
FIAMM Freeway blaster horns/Full syn 4T oil/SportRider suggested suspension settings (preload left stock)