11-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Join Date: Aug 2011
Progressive SNAPSHOT for MC's - I made a mistake
I installed the latest version of Prog's SNAPSHOT for MC's on my Repsol. When I got home that evening (after only 1 day of riding with SNAPSHOT)
- Social services was there to take my kid
- The Sheriff's Dept. van was there for me, and they had syringes full of knock-out juice and a wrecker for my Honda.
- A "domestic professional" were there to explain about "my condition" to my wife
- The news helicopter wanted to race me
- The GOOGLE van was there to verify their mapping because, according to them, it's physically impossible to cover that much geography in so little time.
- John McGuinness showed up shouting "URDA FOOKIN' SQUID OOEYE COULD'A MEED IT IN AHHF DA TY-EEME."
So my question is - should I get another SNAPSHOT once I'm back out on probation?
2009 CBR Repsol, 2nd owner
Yoshi R-77 full, SS shawty/Pirelli Angels/Hotbodies tail kit/Throttlemeister/CRG Spectrum Roll-A-Click shawtys/GB Racing engine covers/Honda eCushion seat/Carbone Lorraine brakes/Spiegler braided lines (orange)/Cox radiator guard/Radiator spaced for fan clearance/Engine Ice coolant/Dynojet PC-V/Dynojet IRC/K&N AF/Flapper mod
FIAMM Freeway blaster horns/Repsol 4T Racing 3L oil/SportRider suggested suspension settings (preload left stock)