Progressive SNAPSHOT for MC's - I made a mistake : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Hardcore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 109
Progressive SNAPSHOT for MC's - I made a mistake

I installed the latest version of Prog's SNAPSHOT for MC's on my Repsol. When I got home that evening (after only 1 day of riding with SNAPSHOT)
  • Social services was there to take my kid
  • The Sheriff's Dept. van was there for me, and they had syringes full of knock-out juice and a wrecker for my Honda.
  • A "domestic professional" were there to explain about "my condition" to my wife
  • The news helicopter wanted to race me
  • The GOOGLE van was there to verify their mapping because, according to them, it's physically impossible to cover that much geography in so little time.
  • John McGuinness showed up shouting "URDA FOOKIN' SQUID OOEYE COULD'A MEED IT IN AHHF DA TY-EEME."

So my question is - should I get another SNAPSHOT once I'm back out on probation?
__________________
2009 CBR Repsol, 2nd owner
Yoshi R-77 full, SS shawty/Pirelli Angels/Hotbodies tail kit/Throttlemeister/CRG Spectrum Roll-A-Click shawtys/GB Racing engine covers/Honda eCushion seat/Carbone Lorraine brakes/Spiegler braided lines (orange)/Cox radiator guard/Radiator spaced for fan clearance/Engine Ice coolant/Dynojet PC-V/Dynojet IRC/K&N AF/Flapper mod
FIAMM Freeway blaster horns/Repsol 4T Racing 3L oil/SportRider suggested suspension settings (preload left stock)
Hardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #2
Captain Awesome
 
D0minate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 548
Umm I'm confused as to what all happened and I don't even know what that snapshot is lol
__________________
06 R6/Yellow-Sold
07 GSX-R 1000/Yellow-Sold
08 ZX-10R/Lime-Sold
11 Harley/White-Sold
11 GSX-R 1000/White-Sold
11 Fury/White-Sold
D0minate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: DFW
Posts: 232
snap shot is something the insurance company provides for you to plug into the OBD port and it saves data on your driving habits and supposingly saves you on car insurance.



BUT LOL
__________________
08 Candy Red w/ Pearl [B]lack fairings
| CF Fender & Hugger
| Taylormade |
| BMC AF |
| Dynojet PCV & IRC |
| [b] ASV |
| [b] Vortex GC |
| [b] Gilles Tooling AS31GT |
| Competition Werkes FE |
| Galfers Lines |
| [b] Sato S/ Hooks |
| R&G Engine Slider |
| OEM Solo Cowl |
| Healtech GIPRO DS |
| '12 CBR1000RR wheels |
| '12 Digital Dash |
| Honda E*Cushion |
repsolRR1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
CBRyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 876
Ha ha!

Good one, man.
__________________
CBR1000RR

CMRA # 117
CBRyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
CBRyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by repsolRR1k View Post
snap shot is something the insurance company provides for you to plug into the OBD port and it saves data on your driving habits and supposingly saves you on car insurance.



BUT LOL
But progressive sucks. I dropped them
__________________
CBR1000RR

CMRA # 117
CBRyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
I installed the latest version of Prog's SNAPSHOT for MC's on my Repsol. When I got home that evening (after only 1 day of riding with SNAPSHOT)
  • Social services was there to take my kid
  • The Sheriff's Dept. van was there for me, and they had syringes full of knock-out juice and a wrecker for my Honda.
  • A "domestic professional" were there to explain about "my condition" to my wife
  • The news helicopter wanted to race me
  • The GOOGLE van was there to verify their mapping because, according to them, it's physically impossible to cover that much geography in so little time.
  • John McGuinness showed up shouting "URDA FOOKIN' SQUID OOEYE COULD'A MEED IT IN AHHF DA TY-EEME."

So my question is - should I get another SNAPSHOT once I'm back out on probation?
Can someone please delete this crack induced post .
It's not believable or funny
My question to you is : What drugs are you taking and where can I get some?
unirr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:43 PM   #7
"Dremel-Smith"
 
JetFireRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Meadow Vista/Colfax CA
Posts: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
I installed the latest version of Prog's SNAPSHOT for MC's on my Repsol. When I got home that evening (after only 1 day of riding with SNAPSHOT)
  • Social services was there to take my kid
  • The Sheriff's Dept. van was there for me, and they had syringes full of knock-out juice and a wrecker for my Honda.
  • A "domestic professional" were there to explain about "my condition" to my wife
  • The news helicopter wanted to race me
  • The GOOGLE van was there to verify their mapping because, according to them, it's physically impossible to cover that much geography in so little time.
  • John McGuinness showed up shouting "URDA FOOKIN' SQUID OOEYE COULD'A MEED IT IN AHHF DA TY-EEME."

So my question is - should I get another SNAPSHOT once I'm back out on probation?

Funniest damn thing I've read all week!

Cheers for that mate!



Quote:
Originally Posted by unirr View Post
Can someone please delete this crack induced post .
It's not believable or funny
My question to you is : What drugs are you taking and where can I get some?
Start with a chill-pill!
__________________
"Gotta' get that fixed...." Me

FS Thread: Ohlins-HRC-Arata-Yoyodune-OEM. Everything!

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary , that's what get you." -Jeremy Clarkson

JetFireRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:46 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFireRR View Post
Funniest damn thing I've read all week!

Cheers for that mate!





Start with a chill-pill!
Do humor pills come combined with that as I seem to have missed what was so funny about the OPs post
unirr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:58 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
TedEbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 3,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by unirr View Post
Do humor pills come combined with that as I seem to have missed what was so funny about the OPs post

You're about the only one. I thought it was a scream.
TedEbear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:12 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
CBRyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 876
John McGuinness ..... !!!!! nice job
__________________
CBR1000RR

CMRA # 117
CBRyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


» Latest Forum Topics
What kinda lid you rockin?
04-22-2010 07:11 AM
Last post by Zoney
Today 10:46 AM
654 Replies, 81,504 Views
Fort Rucker area
Today 10:44 AM
Last post by Mortifera
Today 10:44 AM
0 Replies, 1 Views
Italian Goodies for your CBR 1000 RR -...
02-27-2014 03:36 PM
Last post by SlowBoyRacing
Today 10:22 AM
9 Replies, 556 Views
2012 AFTERMARKET PARTS FOR SALE
04-14-2014 09:41 PM
by gb4live
Last post by AWay780
Today 10:10 AM
15 Replies, 307 Views
Carbon blade
12-22-2013 03:45 PM
Last post by Dirty_Dizzle
Today 10:03 AM
33 Replies, 2,063 Views
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Honda 1000RR Prices
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum