Doing as I was directed : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
ImFastRR

Exclamation Doing as I was directed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strand View Post
I was in no mood to be harassed on the road and screamed at by some nappy corn rowed bitch with 4" long fingernails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Buttaz
We then get hand jobs and Peter parker her face down. We're being jerked off. This is a realistic scenario. It will work.

(828)287-2101

Last edited by woodab; 01-15-2013 at 12:27 PM. Reason: fixed link to embed video
BigMattyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
ImFastRR

Doing this from my phone.

It won't embed.

Suck it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strand View Post
I was in no mood to be harassed on the road and screamed at by some nappy corn rowed bitch with 4" long fingernails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Buttaz
We then get hand jobs and Peter parker her face down. We're being jerked off. This is a realistic scenario. It will work.

(828)287-2101
BigMattyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
Many are the weak...

ninja edit
never mind.

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the
black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-- H. L. Mencken
douchebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:01 PM   #4

Did you watch the video?
Skinjured is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:11 PM   #5
Sine Labore Nihil

This is what we are dealing with people.

hiddentoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:14 PM   #6
Ex-Everything

People aren't going to fucking get it, they're clueless sheep.

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory

Mods: Lots of track days and large testicles
TheX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:52 PM   #7

I think that in general the possibility of what could happen if we disarm citizens is far more scary and historically more deadly than maintaining the status quo.....nobody can or has argued successfully that the second amendment was meant for anything else but to protect against an oppressive government ....(not hunting as some will argue)...(and not for personal protection either).....it has been quoted before that if our government has muskets and cannons then its people should have muskets and cannons.....well....we still have muskets and cannons and they have f-18 fighter jets and bombs......and they are attempting to take our "cannons" and leave us with muskets....my opinion on the reason we need ar-15's and other misc assault rifles is for the same reason that the police raided the local gun shops during the West Hollywood shootout for assault rifles.....their pistols were having no effect against them and they didn't have rifles that matched their fire power......they were out gunned.....they had "Muskets and Cannons".....and the shooters had f-18's and bombs......I might also add that shootout was during the last gun ban we had ........if our government is going to have what they have.......at a MINIMUM we should keep what we have.....not legislate for less.....I look at it like a condom.....its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.....sometimes its not the fact that we can go back and look at the surveillance tapes to find out what happened.....sometimes its that just having the camera stopped anything from ever happening in the first place......and we will never know what would have happened if we never had it.....I think that is where we are at as a society now.....we have no clue what just having the guns have prevented already.....nobody ever goes to a police station to shoot up the place.....they always go to a place where they know they won't be stopped very easily......guns cannot be uninvented....therefore they will always exist....and as long as they exist people that want them will always have them......crystal meth, cocaine, and marijuana are ILLEGAL.....and I'm sure we all know someone who could get it within a day if not an hour.......sorry I saw this post and felt I should share my thoughts
Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com Free App
Shraar12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #8
thread killer

No they won't get it.
today its ok to take a liberty from me because its not one of yours.
Yesterday, when they wanted to take away one of your liberties
I stood next to you and said " NO! " along with you!
We must stand together or we all lose, eventually.
Tomorrow, they'll say " You don't need a bike that fast."
Old 01-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #9

Gun Control in the United States. "For your own safety and protection".

A Lesson to be Learned on the Anniversary of Wounded Knee

December 29, 2012 marks the 122nd Anniversary of the murder of 297 people at Wounded Knee Creek on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota. These 297 people, in their winter camp, were murdered by federal agents and members of the 7th Cavalry who had come to confiscate their firearms “for their own safety and protection”. The slaughter began AFTER the majority of the Sioux had peacefully turned in their firearms. When the final round had flown, of the 297 dead or dying, two thirds (200) were women and children.

Around 40 members of the 7th Cavalry were killed; over half cut down by friendly fire from the Hotchkiss guns of their overzealous comrades-in-arms. Twenty members of the 7th Cavalry were deemed “National Heroes” and awarded the Medal of Honor for their acts of cowardice.

We do not hear of Wounded Knee today. It is not mentioned in our history classes or books. What little does exist about Wounded Knee is normally the sanitized “Official Government Explanation” or the historically and factually inaccurate depictions of the events leading up to the massacre on the movie screen.

Wounded Knee was among the first federally backed gun confiscation attempts in United States history. It ended in the senseless murder of 297 people.

Before you jump on the emotionally charged bandwagon for gun-control, take a moment to reflect on the real purpose of the Second Amendment- The right of the people to take up arms in defense of themselves, their families, and property in the face of invading armies or an oppressive government. The argument that the Second Amendment only applies to hunting and target shooting is asinine. When the United States Constitution was drafted “hunting” was an everyday chore carried out by men and women to put meat on the table each night, and “target shooting” was an unheard of concept, musket balls were a precious commodity in the wilds of early America, and were certainly not wasted “target shooting”. The Second Amendment was written by people who fled oppressive and tyrannical regimes in Europe, and refers to the right of American citizens to be armed for defense purposes should such tyranny rise in the United States.

As time goes on the average citizen in the United States continues to lose personal freedom or “liberty”. Far too many times unjust bills are passed and signed into law under the guise of “for your safety” or “for protection”. The Patriot Act signed into law by G.W. Bush, then expanded and continued by Barack Obama is just one of many examples of American citizens being stripped of their rights and privacy for “safety”. Now, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is on the table, and will, most likely be taken away for “our safety”.

Before any American citizen blindly accepts whatever new firearms legislation that is about to be doled out, they should stop and think about something for just one minute-Evil does exist in our world. It always has and always will. Throughout history evil people have committed evil acts. In the Bible one of the first stories is that of Cain killing Abel. We can not legislate “evil” into extinction. Good people will abide by the law; defective people will always find a way around it.

And another thought Evil exists all around us, but looking back at the historical record of the past 200 years across the globe, where is “evil” and “malevolence” most often found? In the hands of those with the power- governments. The greatest human tragedies on record and the largest loss of innocent human life can be attributed to governments. Who do governments target? “Scapegoats” and “enemies” within their own borders…but only after they have been disarmed to the point where they are no longer a threat. Ask any Native American, and they will tell you it was inferior technology and lack of arms that contributed to their demise. Ask any Armenian why it was so easy for the Turks to exterminate millions of them, and they will answer “We were disarmed before it happened”. Ask any Jew what Hitler’s first step prior to the mass murders of the Holocaust was- confiscation of firearms from the people.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #10
Admin

what is in my sig has been there for years. its not hard to see what is coming when your eyes are wide open. sadly, most (including many many conservatives) think that trying to fix this problem can be done by talking. imo, actions speak louder than words.

illinois and now new york are trying to implement some very strong laws. what the people in these 2 states do will show where things will go. will they stand up as a group or will they talkers sit by and wait for them to come after them one at a time.

http://www.superbikesupply.com
info@superbikesupply.com
828-287-2101-sales
FEED YOUR EGO!!
http://www.facebook.com/superbikesupply
SBS Forum http://forum.superbikesupply.com/forum.php
08 cbr 1000rr

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Being right is bitter-sweet when you're ruled and surrounded by morons.

"Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves." - D.H. Lawrence
lexus rx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement