Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

West Michigan Riders - Looking for volunteers

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  RidersDiscount 
#1 ·
In line with our other, "What do you need?" thread, I wanted to put a broadcast out to local west Michigan/Grand Rapids area riders that would be able to come in and have their bike professionally photographed with focus on newly acquired parts ordered from Riders Discount.

If you are willing to let us photograph your bike with the installed part I can work out something "special" for you.

Just like the other thread, post up what you are interested in purchasing and I'll reply back with your pricing. This can be anything you have your eye on, not just the item that we've posted for the day. From a simple bolt on peg to a full exhaust, nothing is out of the question.

#4 ·
Hello,

I just bought my Akrapovic slip on from you, as well as earlier i bought a rumble concepts fender eliminator from you. I would love some shots of my bike. let me know what you are thinking, and when. I am down with making a trip over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.