Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSC Easy Pull Clutch Lever

4K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  sktskt88 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I had a question about installing an easy pull clutch lever. I have a 2007 cbr1000rr and it utilizes a hydraulic actuated clutch. Should I have concern removing the clutch reservoir to install the easy pull clutch? I'm not sure if this will hurt anything but I really want the easy pull clutch. Amy and all help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#2 ·
Shouldn't be that hard to do, just have to bleed it after. Takes about 10 mins to do the whole thing.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

#9 ·
I have yet to find out if it makes a difference. I have been bleeding my clutch line for the past 3 days. I'm not sure what's wrong but my clutch just won't disengage. The lever pull feels like there's pressure although it's extremely light. I even zip tied my lever pulled last night and all of today only for no difference. There must be air in the line somewhere but I've been through nearly 200 ml of brake fluid flushing the system. I thought this would be a simple bolt on and replace with some bleeding but not 3 days worth lol.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this? It doesn't appear to have any leaks and I'm not getting any bubbles showing up in my reservoir. Is it possible I got a bad slave cylinder? Not sure what to try after spending days bleeding my line to no avail. Any and all help is appreciated.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.