Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Hoppa's Parts Bazaar Mega Thread (Constantly Updated)

77K views 422 replies 133 participants last post by  hoppa2k6 
#1 · (Edited)
Alrighty, hopefully I can help keep the number of threads down by just using this one thread is my official space to sell off stuff.

The current sale items will always be in my last post of the last page of the thread, so please check there. Stuff on the first page will most likely be outdated since, for some reason, the forum doesn't allow me to edit posts after a few weeks.

All pricing will reflect the item shipped at the price posted including paypal fee's, unless the item is extremely expensive, then I'd appreciate it if some consideration was given in that situation.

So check my last post for a list of the most up to date pricing and availability.

#2 · (Edited)
Brembo 19x20 Master Cylinder
Little use, great condition, just a minor nick at the edge of the lever. Just a dot of touchup paint will cover it up (can do it ahead of time for you if you want).
$225 shipped.

Arrow Titanium Slipon
Great condition, fits stock headers. Comes with mounting hardware and midpipe. Do your homework if you have aftermarket headers.
$400 shipped

Two sets of wheels:

Chrome and Pearl Flash Yellow (matches the 06 blue and yellow bikes) mint wheels.
The chrome is flawless and the paint is the expensive and hella hard to paint three stage paint job. I repainted the rear because it had ONE rock chip and I was really particular with these wheels (my show wheels). They only have 900 miles on them and they look like they were just chromed and painted. Spent $500 for the wheels and rotors (06 rotors) off a track bike conversion take offs at 0 miles (so the wheels were in brand new condition when I had the work done to them), $500 on the chrome, $300 on the original paint job, $200 when I had the rear redone, and $250 for the brand new Pilot Power 2ct's I just had installed the other week.
Over $1750 invested, take them off my hands for a super deal (considering they are in like new condition). Take your pic at which way you want the wheels. I will not part out the rotors or tires unless the wheels sell without them.

Wheels, rotors and new pilot powers: $800 shipped
Wheels and Rubber: $700 shipped
Wheels and rotors: $600 shipped
Wheels only (cush drive and rubbers included) - $500 shipped

On the bike:

Track Wheels with definite signs of wear
True wheels with straight 06 rotors and good track rubber. Some scratches and stuff like that, but still great wheels. Take your pic at which way you want the wheels. I will not part out the rotors or tires unless the wheels sell without them.

Wheels, Rotors, Rubber (as well as cush and cush rubbers): $500 shipped
Wheels and Rubber (as well as cush and cush rubbers): $400 shipped
Wheels and Rotors (as well as cush and cush rubbers): $350 shipped

Blue and Yellow Tank Shelter with Carbon Fiber Inserts
Great Condition. Comes with CF look tank pad. Will not part out the inserts, they are epoxied in place.
$175 shipped

06-07 Stock Radiator
Great condition. Ten Kate radiator, oil cooler, and malamute not included.... Only pic I have at the moment.
$165 shipped

04 OEM Forks with Traxxion 1.0 Springs and Top out Spring Eliminator Kit installed
$450 shipped

HRC Carbon Fiber Intake Sealed in bag
$225 Shipped

04-07 Seat
Great condition.
$50 shipped

#3 · (Edited)
Sharkskinz Supersport Race Tail
New paint job
$200 shipped

Two sets of OEM calipers both with good pads. One set is off my track bike and the other is off my street bike. One set has a set of upgraded pads Vesrah RJL pads.

$75 shipped for the set with the Vesrah pads
$50 shipped for the other set.

Clutch slave
Think I have like 12 of these for some reason. Got one currently that I can get out the door right away. $15 shipped

Vortex Fairing Stay
Has a custom bracket for mounting up whatever you feel like mounting! Woot Woot!
$80 shipped

Morse fairing stay
Amazing quality Morse Stay! Yours for $90 shipped.

Black galfer line (25.5") - designed for a relocator kit. I used different lines so I have this one just sitting in it's box still BNIB.
$20 shipped

Galfer GG Front Pads. SOLD

Speedo Healer SOLD to duke

Spiegler rear line designed for stock caliper location. 17.5" SOLD to buster09841

#5 ·
Is the dog included if I buy the Ten Kate radiator, oil cooler, and malamute ??? :) GLWS !!! I will be waiting on that rear rotor !

#15 ·
Actually, I'm NOT selling it now, but if I ever do, I'll keep you in mind...lol. Just put it on the track bike and can't wait to use it. Waited months for the custom Samco hoses to come and then a few bits and pieces to make it all work right, but now I have it all together and the last thing I'm waiting on to button up the bike and get it on the track are my 5 ceramic ball bearings for the 17" race mags. :)

#16 · (Edited)
New prices! All prices are OBO. OFFER AWAY!

Little use, great condition, just a minor nick at the edge of the lever. Just a dot of touchup paint will cover it up (can do it ahead of time for you if you want).
$210 shipped.

Arrow Titanium Slipon
Great condition, fits stock headers. Comes with mounting hardware and midpipe. Do your homework if you have aftermarket headers.
$350 shipped

Two sets of wheels:

Chrome and Pearl Flash Yellow (matches the 06 blue and yellow bikes) mint wheels.
The chrome is flawless and the paint is the expensive and hella hard to paint three stage paint job. I repainted the rear because it had ONE rock chip and I was really particular with these wheels (my show wheels). They only have 900 miles on them and they look like they were just chromed and painted. Spent $500 for the wheels and rotors (06 rotors) off a track bike conversion take offs at 0 miles (so the wheels were in brand new condition when I had the work done to them), $500 on the chrome, $300 on the original paint job, $200 when I had the rear redone, and $250 for the brand new Pilot Power 2ct's I just had installed the other week.
Over $1750 invested, take them off my hands for a super deal (considering they are in like new condition). Take your pic at which way you want the wheels. I will not part out the rotors or tires unless the wheels sell without them.

Wheels, rotors and new pilot powers: $700 shipped
Wheels and Rubber: $600 shipped
Wheels and rotors: $500 shipped
Wheels only (cush drive and rubbers included) - $450 shipped

On the bike:

True wheels with straight 06 rotors and good track rubber. Some scratches and stuff like that, but still great wheels. Take your pic at which way you want the wheels. I will not part out the rotors or tires unless the wheels sell without them.

Wheels only (as well as cush and cush rubbers): $300 shipped

Great Condition. Comes with CF look tank pad. Will not part out the inserts, they are epoxied in place.
$160 shipped

06-07 Stock Radiator SOLD!

04 OEM Forks with Traxxion 1.0 Springs and Top out Spring Eliminator Kit installed
$350 shipped

$200 Shipped

04-07 Seat
Great condition.
$50 shipped

#17 ·
New paint job
$200 shipped

Two sets of OEM calipers both with good pads. One set is off my track bike and the other is off my street bike. One set has a set of upgraded pads Vesrah RJL pads.

Clutch slave
Think I have like 12 of these for some reason. Got one currently that I can get out the door right away. $15 shipped

Morse fairing stay

Power commander III
Great condition. $210 shipped

#23 ·
i should have bought your parts instead of a house

#25 · (Edited)
New prices! All prices are OBO. OFFER AWAY!

Power commander III
Great condition. $210 shipped

$210 shipped.

Arrow Titanium Slipon
$350 shipped

Two sets of wheels:

Wheels, rotors and new pilot powers: $700 shipped
Wheels and Rubber: $600 shipped
Wheels and rotors: $500 shipped
Wheels only (cush drive and rubbers included) - $450 shipped

On the bike:

Wheels only (as well as cush and cush rubbers): $300 shipped

$160 shipped

$350 shipped

$200 Shipped

04-07 Seat
Great condition.
$50 shipped

#26 ·
New paint job
$200 shipped

Clutch slave

Morse fairing stay

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.