Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

08-11 Parts For Sale

5K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  StockCarMafia 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are OEM fairings off an 2008 cbr that I bought for my wife. The mid fairings and rear fairing have some road rash. The gas tank cover, yellow and black seat cowl, OEM tail, front fender, and Puig windscreen are in excellent condition. The prices listed below do not include shipping but I am more than willing to negotiate on any of these parts.

2 Mid Fairings - $75
Yellow Seat Cowl - $50
Flat Black Seat Cowl - $50
Yellow Undertail Piece - $35
OEM Undertail/brake/blinker Piece - $35
Puig Windscreen (brand new) - $75
Black Front Tire Hugger - $65
Hotbodies Black Undertail - $25
Top Shelter - Gas Tank Cover - $50 - SOLD
Yellow Tail Fairing - $45 - SOLD
OEM Exhaust - $50 - SOLD

PM me if you are interested. I feel I have a good reputation on here and am really responsive so just let me know. The link for the photos is down below. Password is: cbr1000

CBR1000 Bike Parts Photos by StockCarMafia | Photobucket

Thanks

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Here are the updated pictures. If there is anything else you want to see slowest, just let me know. There are quite a few more photos in the photobucket section as well. Password again is: cbr1000

I don't know why it looks like the undertail yellow piece is a faded yellow but I can GUARANTEE you it is not. My cell phone just isn't the best for taking pictures.

Thanks.

#12 ·
Got the tank shelter and its perfect. Great guy to do business with and gets stuff out quick! Thanks for the hook up!

Reactions: StockCarMafia
#24 ·
Up for sale are OEM fairings off an 2008 cbr that I bought for my wife. The mid fairings and rear fairing have some road rash. The gas tank cover, yellow and black seat cowl, OEM tail, front fender, and Puig windscreen are in excellent condition. The prices listed below do not include shipping but I am more than willing to negotiate on any of these parts.

2 Mid Fairings - $75
Yellow Seat Cowl - $50
Flat Black Seat Cowl - $50
Yellow Undertail Piece - $35
OEM Undertail/brake/blinker Piece - $35
Puig Windscreen (brand new) - $75
Black Front Tire Hugger - $65
Hotbodies Black Undertail - $25 - SOLD
Top Shelter - Gas Tank Cover - $50 - SOLD!
Yellow Tail Fairing - $45 - SOLD!
OEM Exhaust - $50 - SOLD!

PM me if you are interested. I feel I have a good reputation on here and am really responsive so just let me know. The link for the photos is down below. Password is: cbr1000

CBR1000 Bike Parts Photos by StockCarMafia | Photobucket

Thanks

Text or call me at 612-207-1586 with any fair offers. Many of these are still for sale.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.