Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Remaining 08-11 parts from part out crackhead prices

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Dziuggy 
#1 ·
Got some stuff remaining from my parted out bike...all parts will work with 2008-2011 cbr 1000rrs. Im located in St.Petersburg FL. Parts will be shipped at buyers expense and everything will be done through paypal. Im very busy with work, and school so the fastest response would be to text 7276788904 anytime.
Brand new oem clutches(7 discs 7 plates)$75
OEM headlights $100
OEM rearsets $40
Brand new steel braided rear brake line $25
Ecu $50
Ama battery $30
Oem headers $40
Swingarm $50
Main harness with rectifier $40
Front calipers with brake pads (7k miles) $75
Hotbodies front tire fairing $20
Super bike tail $30

I have some rotors, sprockets, axles, all kinds of shit. Text me anytime and let me know what you need. Thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
ok guys, so i have waited for response or a resolution from this seller to no avail, so it is time to inform people on here about his selling practices.

i have bought items from him twice, once here and once on WERA, and both times i had problems.

first instance i bought gas tank from this thread, the price was good. the problems started when tank arrived, seller simply put gas tank in the box without any protection or packaging. box arrived with multiple holes in it. tank had few small dents and seam was bent couple places. As tank goes under the cover i thought tht is fine and should be usable. when i tried to install the tank i could not put the screws in one side, after further inspection i found that both holding screws on left side were broken of inside. so i have to go to the store, buy bold extractor kit and remove them. while i was able to use the tank i think it is pretty messed up to do that.

now recently i was on WERA and saw him selling more parts, i did not realize it is the same person as his username is "Krypt RR" and not "z0mby". Anyhow so i sent him text message about ECu and rearsets, asking if everything was in good shape. he replied right away saying yes everything is in good shape without damage. he also pointed out that my name looked familiar and asked if i have bought something from him before, at the time i did not put 2 and 2 together. So i paid him. Package arrived in good time, but when postman dropped it of you could hear metal clunking around, when i opened, there were rearset brackets, just thrown in the box, ecu inside ziploc bag and rear set pegs in the ziplock bag. It is amazing that again no packaging what so ever where used, what he sold me as rearsets is missing one heel guard ans well as brake pedal and all hardware associated with it.

so while he is not a total conman as item actually arrive, beware as you might not get what you expected.

i am attaching pictures of the box and items in it exactly as received

Also contemplating if i should post his name to give heads up for someone who might not want to deal with this person.

regards, Ziggy

#10 ·
update:

i did paypal claim and paypal refunded $30 on the purchase above, so i am happy. seller never responded to paypal as well.

again this was is not meant to tarnish the seller's image rather than give people heds up to make sure to get all the pictures and be prepared to receive items possibly damaged in transit as no packing material of any sort is used.

As i stated before i did receive everything i ordered. i hope this helps someone

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.