Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

2008+ CBR 1000RR OEM Spares

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Roxy1000RR 
#1 · (Edited)
2008+ CBR 1000RR Spares

Hey Guys!

Sold the race bike and found a box of spares. I will take $125 shipped (to U.S.) for everything! If no one steps up for the package deal by June 1, then I will sell separate as priced. I repeat, I'm looking for a sugar daddy to buy it all as a package FIRST!

EDR mirror block off plates: $25 shipped

Handlebar light controls: $25 shipped (some light scratches from sitting in a box)

Chinese levers: $10 shipped (I would never put these on my bike but they might come in handy for a track spare.)

HRC Reservoir covers: $5 if you purchase something else other than the steering damper.

KYB Steering Damper: $5 if you purchase something else other than the HRC snuggies.

OEM Rearsets (Look at the pictures and judge for yourself how complete the set is! No rash or damage on anything! ): $100 shipped

All parts are located on a U.S. military base in Japan and will ship via USPS. That means it can take 1-3 weeks to get to the U.S. depending on how fast our fine government workers are feeling. If it's feasible to send priority and get tracking, I will do so.

Paypal only: gift or add 3%. If you call dibs, you have 24 hours to make payment. I will PM you my PP address.

If you have questions, please ask.

D

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.