Titanium Fuel Tank Hardware 08-13 - Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net

post #1 of 15 Old 06-13-2017, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
daveyboy
Lifetime Premium

Titanium Fuel Tank Hardware 08-13

Bought these off here thinking they may work with 04-07, hindsight I should have checked the parts fiche to validate same size and length first. OEM Honda pieces number 9 and 34 with the bolt being 6X25mm.

These titanium tank bushing sleeves were made by Pro-Bolt and are no longer available; the bolts are made by LighTech - $45 with shipping in the US.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4190.jpg (117.8 KB, 17 views)

Dave Landes
WMRRA #45

Sponsors/Supporters:
Brothers' Powersports
Optimum Performance Rider Training
Mike Velasco Racing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 06-14-2017, 05:48 AM
HMAN
Blue Devil

Garage
Hey Dave, nice to see you posting in here again. How are you doing my friend? Are you getting the bike back together? I will take then from you. pm send.

post #3 of 15 Old 06-14-2017, 10:00 PM Thread Starter
daveyboy
Lifetime Premium

Luis!!! Hey brother, pretty much just finished the rebuild and just need to update the build thread with the post crash efforts to present date. Still envious of that garage of yours and everything in it lol, just bought two more roll away chests for mine as well and starting to get the spare stuff I'm not using posted and up for grabs. I'll get these out to you tomorrow or Friday - good to hear from you brother!

Dave Landes
WMRRA #45

Sponsors/Supporters:
Brothers' Powersports
Mike Velasco Racing

post #4 of 15 Old 06-15-2017, 06:04 AM
HMAN
Blue Devil

Garage
$ Send! Looking forward to seeing the rebuild. If you want to do the floor in your garage, let me know and I will let you know how to get a discount. The floor is from Race deck. Great people to deal with and it comes with 15 yrs warranty.

post #5 of 15 Old 06-15-2017, 07:27 AM
TedEbear

When I did my garage floor I went with Floor Junkies. They were a fraction of the cost of Racedeck and are made out of the same snap together plastic tiles. My wife and I put it together in an afternoon with a mallet. The designs are limited only by your imagination.

One suggestion, whatever brand you decide to go with put a layer of roofing felt paper down between the cement floor and the tiles to keep the noise down when you drive over it.

post #6 of 15 Old 06-16-2017, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
daveyboy
Lifetime Premium

I did an epoxy coat floor on my garage and it turned out pretty decent, just bought a few new boxes, too. Got a new garage door on the way that I'm gonna do rice paper on the windows for an opaque look such that I can still get a little natural daylight to go with the LEDs I have installed. A few pics of the bike and garage at the moment, getting there anyway. Looking at picking up a new trailer, too ;-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6405.jpg (303.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6431.jpg (309.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6466.jpg (298.4 KB, 7 views)

Dave Landes
WMRRA #45

Sponsors/Supporters:
Brothers' Powersports
Mike Velasco Racing
post #7 of 15 Old 06-17-2017, 07:29 PM
HMAN
Blue Devil

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyboy View Post
I did an epoxy coat floor on my garage and it turned out pretty decent, just bought a few new boxes, too. Got a new garage door on the way that I'm gonna do rice paper on the windows for an opaque look such that I can still get a little natural daylight to go with the LEDs I have installed. A few pics of the bike and garage at the moment, getting there anyway. Looking at picking up a new trailer, too ;-)
That is looking real good Dave! I got a new trailer a few years back, now I am thinking Sprinter Van. Don't know yet. here is a pic of my garage

post #8 of 15 Old 06-17-2017, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
daveyboy
Lifetime Premium

First world problems in that garage Luis - love it!!! Still looking to throw a leg over an RSV4 and ride one, certainly sound mean as hell. Thought about buying an R1M but think I'm just gonna try to maintain this old girl and start focusing on my 68 C10 again.

Total man-cave, definitely digging the lighting! Nice place Luis, very nice.

Dave Landes
WMRRA #45

Sponsors/Supporters:
Brothers' Powersports
Mike Velasco Racing
post #9 of 15 Old 06-19-2017, 01:51 PM
HMAN
Blue Devil

Garage
Thanks, got then on the mail today. You are more than welcome to ride my if you come to the south east anytime. They are fun as hell. Looking forward to see the truck done, love that body style.

post #10 of 15 Old 06-20-2017, 10:23 AM
Bosarge22
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Glad to see the old girl back together Dave.
Luis is your bad ass corgi of yours guarding the bikes? LOL That little short leg K9 is a Tasmanian devil.

Move You Ass!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page