Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Excitement for the 2017 CBR?

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  max2010 
#1 ·
With the new Blade coming out in a few months I'd expect a lot of excitement for it. I'm a little disappointed that they didn't give it more power and the price tag seems a little high for the base model. I know the tests and comparisons aren't out yet but what does everyone think?

#2 ·
I like it. Lighter bike makes all the difference. With some aftermarket mods it should be a pretty nice package. Base price is a little high but let's see whether it's justified once the tests come out.

#6 ·
I do love the new bike...but not enough to spend that kind of money for it. I would rather have an S1000RR, which is what I had my sights on for the last few months.

But...now that I have been really looking around for 1K's, I am SET on finding a black 2007 1000RR...

#8 ·
The new bike looks interesting, and I'm very curious about the electronics. But the motor is too weak to compete with Kawi and Yamaha. And lighter street parts mean nothing - it's the same weight in race trim. Titanium stock muffler, really?

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.